Chapter 4

"We need your time, well to put it into better words, we need you to go on tour with us," Luke said. I can tell he was nervous about saying that. It is a HUGE commitment but I would do anything for them.

"That's perfect for me! I don't have anything here that's going to take up my time." I smiled and looked to Luke who was clearly excited.

"Thank god," he said and let out a big sigh of relief. I lightly laughed confused.

"Is that okay?" I asked concerned that I said something wrong. I don't think I did because his demeanor became relaxed but I think I'm overthinking.

"No, it's literally perfect for us! Last time one of the ambassadors we had, who we fired, couldn't go on tour with us and it was very hard." He said kind of upset.

"Is it the same girl who had no experience?" I asked with a light laugh.

"Yes," Ashton said as he started to chug the water.

"Oh, yeah no I have all the time in the world as of right now. Whenever you need me I'm here." I smiled.

"We just need you to sign this contract so you are completely on board with us. Let me think if there's anything else we need to say." Luke said handing me a paper and a pen. I read through the contract to make sure I knew what I was signing up for and then signed my name where the yellow highlighter was placed.

"Oh! We are giving you clothes, which you can keep. And since we are here for another day you have time to get yourself prepared for this tour. It's not like an actual tour at this point it's more like a concert since this is our last one before we head back to Australia." Ashton said when I finished signing the last page. I smiled and Luke looked at me as if it was a hard sentence to answer.

"That's perfect! It works out for me and hopefully, it works out for you guys too." I smiled back at the two.

"Okay good! Well, now that you are on our team it's time to get you ready. When you go with us we are going to give you all the clothes we need you to model and someone is going to do your hair and makeup for you." Luke smiled along with Ashton.

"Okay!" I smiled, clearly excited.

"We are going to pick you up at your house tomorrow around 4 PM and then we are heading out to our next town," Luke said. I smiled and looked at Ashton who seemed a lot better than when I first saw him.

"Do you mind if you pick me up at a corner since I live in an apartment? It'll be easier for you guys so you don't have to find the exact building." I asked. They smiled back at me.

"Sure that's fine with me!" Luke said.

"Just try not to post about what's happening right now. We don't want you to get too much hate or anything like that." Ashton said genuinely concerned.

"Nope I got you, it makes sense. It's between us." I smiled and both of them smiled back.

"Okay! We'll see you tomorrow at 4 at your corner!" Luke said as he smiled. I laughed lightly and said our farewells. I got into my car ad Luke and Ashton got into theirs. I drove home playing music and sitting in silence. I'm waiting till I get home to freak out so I don't scare the boys away.

I got home and kicked off my shoes. I smiled so hard and started jumping around. I felt like a little kid but I didn't care. I finally get to go on tour with the love of my life. Although, I am very confused as to how I'm going on tour because they wouldn't need me on tour. I'm a model why would they need me on the bus with them?

I didn't care, I'm happy I get to see them live and from backstage. I ran to my room and grabbed my suitcase and started filling it with clothes. I filled it with everything I'll need while I'm gone. 

I can't wait.