Chapter 8

I am so tired. It's around 4 PM now. This whole time we've been sitting and listening to our own music through our headphones. After they asked me questions and got to know me a little bit, they sat back to where they were sitting before. Luke was leaning on the handle laying down. Michael was laying down on the seats next to Luke. Ashton and Calum were sitting on my side of the bus. Calum was propped up by the wall, Ashton was slowly sinking into his seat scrolling through Twitter. I'm laying down next to Ashton taking all of the remaining seats. I was listening to their music and had my eyes closed hoping to take a nap.

"Hey Meg, can you move?" I hummed in response with my eyes closed to Ashton's question.

"Leave her alone Ash" Calum said to Asthon when I didn't respond loud enough. He decided to take it onto himself and pushed me out of the seat I was laying down on. I lightly squealed out of fear, Calum and Ashton giggled. 

"Oh my god, are you okay?" Luke rushed to ask, he was still sitting down but had a concerned emotion displayed on his face. I smiled and nodded. 

"Count your days Irwin." I said standing up and squinting my eyes looking 'intimidating.'

"Yeah watch out Irwin, you don't want to get your shit rocked by a girl again," Calum said laughing. Ashton laughed in response. I looked at the seat where I was just at and saw Ashton's legs stretched out on the seat I was laying on. Well, more like multiple seats. I huffed and asked if he can move. He hummed in response, doing what I did to him. 

"Ash you're gonna regret this," I said to Ashton preparing him for the worst. He smiled with his eyes closed. At this point, I had everyone's attention. Luke and Michael put their phones down to pay attention, and Calum was already paying attention. I laid on top of Ashton's legs since he wouldn't move and heard a groan. I looked up and saw Ashton's eyes squinted hence he was in pain.

"Well since you didn't move I resorted to this," I said laughing. Calum giggled and the other two smiled.

"I didn't think you were going to lay on top of my legs like that," He said overexaggerating his pain by groaning. All of us laughed and I stayed in my position. It was actually very comfortable, I moved a little bit hearing more groans. I smiled and got comfortable. 

"Are you finally comfortable?" Ashton said once I stopped shuffling around. I was laying in between his legs and used his right leg as a pillow since Ashton was laying on his side. 

"Yes, but I want a blanket" I huffed, he chuckled a little bit, and his legs starting vibrating from the sound. I smiled and looked directly at Michael who had his eyes looking between us. 

"Well go get one," Ashton said and I realized I had the donuts and Ashton's coffee.

"Ash" I mumbled with my eyes closed about to fall asleep. 

"Mmm," He mumbled so he knows he heard me, all of the boys returned their attention to their phones, including Calum. Michael was being observant and looking at us every time we moved or talked. 

"Shut up," I said keeping my eyes closed, and smiled. I heard some of the boys chuckle. I heard Ashton huff and I decided to make him my peasant. 

"Can you go get me one," I mumbled to Ashton but he didn't move. I heard shuffling and saw Michael get up to get me one. 

"Thanks, bestie" He threw it on top of me and I moved a little bit wrapping the blanket around me. Michael laid back down and I closed my eyes hoping to sleep.

"Mmm-" I mumbled and felt Ashton move a little. 

"Yes?" I heard Michael say, I opened my eyes and saw Luke on his phone and Michael laying back down.