Chapter 11

"Okay I'm going to sleep shut up," Calum said laying down on the seats Ashton and I were on before. Luke, Michael, Ashton, and I were on the floor playing Would You Rather for fun. We were all drunk and laughing. Calum was tired so he decided to go to sleep. I yawned slowly feeling sleep take over me. I laid my head on Ashton's and felt him hiccup which caused my head to move down. I lifted up my head and placed it back down aggressively since my head felt heavy. 

"Sorry" Ashton giggled, I smiled not able to form words from being so sleepy. 

"Awe, is baby Meg tired?" Michael said making fun of me. I nodded and decided to get up. I stood up stumbling a little bit since I was sitting for so long. Luke, Calum, and Michael laughed. 

"Guys shut the fuck up," Calum said in all seriousness. They got quiet really quick, they looked at each other and started giggling lightly. I smiled with my eyes closed,  moving my body side to side since it felt weird. I opened my eyes and saw Ashton's phone pointed in my direction. 

"Stop it" I whisper-yelled at Ashton while putting my hand in the camera. I smiled and removed my hand when he moved his finger from the screen. Luke and Michael got up to go to the bathroom, I'm guessing to brush their teeth.

Out of all of us, I think I'm the drunkest. Ashton seemed tipsy but he was holding himself up pretty well. I was still standing and decided that I should brush my teeth too. I went to my bag and started to search for my hygiene bag. I couldn't find it after an 'intensive' search. 

"Meg, you okay?" I heard Ashton say after hearing me rustle through my bag. 

"No, can you help me find my hygiene bag, I don't think I can see right." I giggled. He smiled and stood up stumbling a little bit, if I wasn't paying attention it wouldn't have been noticeable. He walked over to my bag and started to search for the little bag. I looked around at the bus, taking my eyes off of Ashton. I took everything in, this might be my last time being able to do this. I looked down at Ashton and as soon as I did I saw him lift up a thong I had. It was black silk with silver diamonds on the sides. He raised his eyebrows and I quickly snatched it throwing it back in my bag. 

"Okay you know what I can take it from here," I said feeling the heat rise to my cheeks. He chuckled and his dimples peeked through. I looked at him for a second, taking him in. He's the sweetest guy I've ever met, he always made sure I was comfortable at all costs. I want to protect him from everything bad in the world but that would be a big and complicated promise. 

"You okay?" He said grabbing my arm and I slowly leaned to my right. I regained my balance after he held onto my arm. 

"Okay go sit down, I'm going to get you a water bottle and your little bag." He said smiling but concerned. I smiled and nodded. I took a seat next to Calum's legs and leaned my head on the window. After about 2 minutes, I see Ashton come around the tiny wall with my bag and water. I smiled and started to get up. He shook his head and I remained in my place. He gave me my things and held my arm, helping me up. I smiled and walked with him to the bathroom. I heard quiet talking and then a knock from Ashton. They opened the door and saw us standing there. 

"Awe, what's going on here?" Luke said smiling and pinching Ashton's cheeks. He swatted Luke's hands away and I giggled. 

"She's drunk so I'm going to help her get ready for 'bed'" Ashton said looking between us three. I nodded and smiled slowly leaning back. 

My head is so heavy.

They chuckled quietly out of respect for Calum. They moved away and we stepped in.

"Ash, do some stupid shit and you're completely kicked out of the band," Luke said in a serious tone. Ashton nodded his head.

"I wouldn't do that to anyone, especially Meg," He said in response to Luke. I smiled hard and giggled.