Chapter 6

At Breakfast this morning our Slytherin friends were off somewhere doing Godric knows what. Pretty normal in the great hall. At my table Ron is scarfing down food like a mad man, I'm reading obviously. And Harry's making goo-goo eyes at Cedric.

Let me tell you about Cedric and Harry. The sexual tension in that particular relationship has been high since like fourth year. Harry's been all "his eyes. oh his face. don't get me started on his brilliant hair." ever since the Prefect Bathroom incident. And Cedric is even worse. But there both so absolutely blind and oblivious.

This fine morning Harry and Cedric are gazing at each other. But only when the other isn't looking. These absolute fools.

"For Godrics sake, Harry. Just go talk to him."

"I couldn't, he doesn't feel the same. What if he doesn't even like blokes? He's absolutely brilliant but what if I'm nothing more than the "chosen one" to him?"

"Oh for goodness sakes Harry. Your so absolutely oblivious to the way he looks at you. Aren't you?"

"Erm— What are we— talking about?" Ronald says with a mouth full of food, absolutely horrendous. What am I going to do with dumb and dumber over here.

"We're taking about Cedric, Ronald. Go back to stuffing your face."

"Bloody Hell, you're snappy today. Speaking of Cedric. Here comes the bloody bastard."

Harry looked up in a rush and saw that Cedric was indeed coming this way.

Harry's POV:

"Erm. Oh no, Mione do I look okay. Is my hair sticking up everywhere. I might just faint. That would get me out of this situation"

"Oh please. Harry you look fine. Just talk to him."

"Erm— Hello, Hermione. Ron, nice to see you." He looks over at me and smiles, "Hi Harry."

"H-Hi Cedric, nice to see you." I say with a gulp.

"Mmm. Do you mind if we go outside and talk. I mean— alone?" He said with a smirk. I squeaked.

"Erm— Um—Er— A—I".   

Hermione says with a huff, "He would love to."

"Great, let's go Harry." He says grabbing my robes and dragging me to the courtyard.

"Erm. What did you want to talk about, Ced."

"I was wondering if we could discuss something that's been on my mind for quite a while."

"Sure. Yes. Er, what is it?"

"Mmm. Your hair looks nice today, Harry."

"Oh thanks, you know I showered and then erm washed it." I said with a trembling voice. Oh what the bloody fuck is wrong with me. I saved the blokes life and I can't even have a semblance of confidence.

He lets out a guffaw. "Harry your so funny. Speaking of showers do you remember the prefect bathroom in fourth year."

The memories popped through my head. I squeaked. "Yes— Um I do."

"Harry why are you being so weird. Is there something you want to tell me?"

"Erm- You look nice today."

And with that he grabs my robes and pulls me forward meeting our lips with yet another squeak. It's a short lived kiss but the best 5 seconds of my life so far.

Once he lets go. I just look up at him with my mouth dropped.

"Harry would you be my boyfriend?"

My mouth dropped farther. I stuttered, "Erm- Er-
I— What— I can't— Er— Did you just ask me to be you're boyfriend?"

"Yes but I see that was a mistake. Sorry for ambushing you." He turned to leave when I said, "I would. Erm- Yes please. Can we be boyfriends? I would like that."

He laughs, "Your so cute when you stutter. Well I best be off to class see you later, love." And with one last kiss he leaves.

A big smile takes over my face as I skip back to the Great Hall. When I sit down Ron says "Oh bloody hell. Look Mione a mad mans possessed our friend again."

She looks up from her book at me and says, "What happened with Cedric, and that was not funny Ronald."

"I have a boyfriend."

"WOT! Harry. He asked you out?"

"Yes. Cedric Diggory is my Boyfriend."

"Bloody Hell. Congrats Harry."

We just sit in silence after that.

The twins walked by and said, "Congrats Harry." "We heard the news." And ran off chasing a poor second year down the rows.

Two Hufflepuff girls walk up to me and the lighter brunette one says, "Congratulations Harry. Cedric told us he finally got the balls to come ask you out. Finally. He's been talking about you, forever."

"Thanks Harper. Erm Who's that?" I asked pointing to the other girl.

"Oh she's our friend—A," the other girl frantically shakes her head at Harper. "Erm, never mind. She's nobody. Bye, Harry we must be off."

"Oh. Bye I guess." That was confusing.

(hey guys so I'm hopefully going to start adding chapters again but I realized that I had made this sort of very complicated for myself. So as much as I want everyone in the story to have a significant other I'm cutting out the OC's and am gonna focus on dramione because we all know that's why your really here.)