Chapter 5

"Yoo-Hoo. Malfoyyyyy. Draco get up." Ugh I know that voice.

"Ferret Boy. Wake uppppp." Damn their voices are really similar. You only notice if you're not looking at them.

I turned around in my bed and pulled the blankets over my head.

"Come on. Wake up or we're going to tell The Smartest Witch of Her Age about your-" Fred cuts off.

"Massive crush on her." George finished making me shoot up.

Simultaneously they say, "Knew that would get your attention bleach boy."

"Will you two please, fuck off."

"But you"

"promised to help us"

"prank Ronnie-Kins."

(a/n: don't even try to convince me fred, george, and draco wouldn't be best friends if draco wasn't such an ass to them.)

"Okay fine but only because of the hatred I hold in my heart for that utter fool."

"Oh please. You're just jealous because you think she's with Ron." Fred says with a nudge.

"I think? No they are together."

"Please, Mione's been in love with someone else for quite some time." George said with a giggle and a glance at Fred.

"WHO? Tell me now, to avoid a most unpleasant death. and how do you two even know this?"

"Well for starters we're not telling you because a death from Hermione would be even more unpleasant then one by you." George said with a shiver and grimace.

"And two we know because we're Hermione's tattoo buddies."

"Tattoos? Hermione Granger, the Gryffindor Princess has tattoos. How many are there."

"36" Fred says nonchalantly.

"WHAT? She has 36 tattoos?"

George says, "I mean some of them are pretty small."

"Unlike the tattoos on her arsecheeks. My face on the left and Georgie's on the right."

I look up at them dumbfounded. That doesn't sound like her at all.

"We're only joking."

"She only has 12 and the faces idea. Well she shot that down pretty fast."

A/N: this is just a short little filler. I find it funny and it's just to introduce you to the Twins and Draco's friendship. Because I do believe they would be bestfriends.