Chapter 7

Dracos POV:
Walking into the Head Dorms was something I didn't see happening in sixth year. But here I am, given a second chance and ready to prove myself. I may not be able to have Hermione as mine but that doesn't mean we can't be friends and I'll be damned if I don't show her how amazing she is.

When I walk into the dormitory I'm blasted with the smell of blueberries, the sound of singing, and a certain curly haired witch dressed in sweatpants and a sports bra.
The second the door behind me closes with a loud bang her eyes snap to where I am staring dumbfounded.
"Oh hello Draco, I didn't realize you were coming here tonight."

As I turned around to give her some privacy, so she didn't feel awkward that I could see her in something so personal. We aren't friends I shouldn't be allowed to see her in this carefree way.
"Um yes, sorry I didn't mean to intrude. I was with Blaise and Theo helping them with love problems."
I should have let her know, because now she's been ambushed with my presence and wasn't in a state for me to see her.

"Oh no, its fine. Really. You're not intruding. I mean this is your dorm too." A few moments of awkward silence before she talks again. "And why are you turned around?"

Why was I turned around? Why was I turned around? "To give you privacy of course. So I didn't see you in a way that you didn't want me to see you"

"Oh, I don't mind. You can turn around." If she's alright with it... I turned around.

Hermione's POV:
The second he turned around I heard a sharp intake of breath and saw his eyes darting around my body probably looking at all my tattoos. I have a slight obsession with tattoos. My first was right after the war with Fred and George. To cover up that ghastly "mudblood" scar. All of my tattoos have a meaning except like three. From dares. If you were wondering. I have twelve. My first was my mothers name. My most recent was a dragon. It's my favorite.

(the tattoo shown above is what she has)

I don't know why I got it. Fred and George took me to a parlor for my birthday and dared me to get the tattoo that spoke to me the most. And something about this tattoo just called to me and I had to have it. Not that Draco could see this one because it was covered by my trousers. But still, its my favorite. It's also my largest.

"Do you like blueberries Draco?" I decided to break him out of his trance. I'm sure he just thought they were cool. I mean what other reason would he look at me like that.

"Erm- Yes. They're my favorite"

"Oh" I smiled a little, "Mine as well, I'm making blueberry tarts and green tea. If you wanted some..."

Draco's POV:
This witch. Offering me her desserts and tea. This is why she will always own my heart. She's the most beautiful person inside and out. I could never get enough of her. Blueberries could be my most hated fruit and I would still eat every blueberry she offered me.

"I would love some blueberry tarts. My mother and I used to bake them all the time when I was younger. Before Hogwarts and everything." We shared an under standing look before she basically scolds me for not changing into comfortable clothes and sends me off to my room.

Once I come back to the kitchen she hands me a plate of desserts and brings two cups of tea to the "common room" part of the heads dorm. We spend the rest of the night talking about light hearted subjects and eating blueberry desserts.

———

After a couple hours of talking I decide its time to bite the head off the bullet.

"Granger, I know that I haven't been the best person to you over the years. I'm not going to make excuses for myself but I want you to know that I regret it all and I'm truly sorry. I could never ask you to forgive me but-"

"I forgive you, Draco" What.

"No, I'm serious don't feel like you have to forgive me yet. I'm going to prove that I've changed and then you can forgive me."She just sighs exasperatedly and starts shaking her head.

"Draco. I can already see you've changed. The fact that you can say you're wrong and not expect me to forgive you shows that. And on top of that I've seen and heard things that could prove you've changed without me even ever talking to you. So, I forgive you."  I just stare. Does she know how terribly kind she is. Hermione Granger is the single most amazing person i've ever met.

I decide to be bold and whisper, "You know you're like so awesome." She just drops her jaw and runs off to her room.
What did I do wrong?

Hermione's POV:
I'm falling in love with Draco Malfoy...

A/N: IM BACKKKK