Royce- Kill on the run

ok so before i start this image it a little sad and kind of sweet and its going to be in Author Pov ok here you go i hope you enjoy it. roc is submissive and jacob is dominant. ok i change my mind its going to have different parts.

Author Pov

jacob is the goth type and he doesnt really like the people at school. he only likes chresanto because thats his boyfriend but jacob has a plan up his sleeves. so when he gets to school he is wearing all black and he has guns under his jacket.

Jacob Pov

when i got to school i had a smrik on my face the whole time. i went to my locker and i felt hands around my wasit, i knew it was chresanto i turned around smiling at him.

" hey baby boy how you doing." i said to him.

" hey baby im going fine what about you." he ask.

" im doing wondeful."

" ok babe i have to get to my class ill talk to you later ok." he said.

he then kissed me on the lips and left. i closed my locker and went to my 1st period class. when 3rd period class hit. i started to put my plan into action. i ask my teacher if i could go to the bathroom and the teacher let me. i went inot the hallways and pulled out an AK-47. i started to shoot up the classes and school. People started to scream and run. i pulled out another and fired shots, shooting everybody i saw.

Chresanto Pov

i was in my classroom when i heard bulets going off and screaming and running. i got down when the shots started to fire in my classroom, i was worried that jacob was in harm. i moved under the table and saw my friend elijah get shot in the head and chest twice. i cried out elijah. i started to cry. i look over and saw that my teacher was dead and a few other students were. i look around to see if anybody was alive and it was 5 boys and girls. i first called the police and told them that somebody was shooting up there school and they needed to hurry quick. i then thought that i could open up the window and let the people climb out to safety. i crawled over to the window.

start to break down the window with a desk, the glass broke then i rip the blinds off and told them to get to safety. one girl ask me what about you. i told her trhat i needed to find jacob then i will get out. i walk out the room and started to search door to door but didnt see any jacob. i check every body but it wasnt a jacob. i start to panic and cry a little. i still search to find to find jacob but then i was grab by somebody.

?????? omg who yal think who got him/// part 2 coming up next. comment and vote!!!!!!