I want her/ beyoncexnicki

Beyonce Pov

It was me,mysister,my nephew,and blue ivy We was all at my house and we was talking about jay-z with this rihanna situation.Why would he do this to me. I tried calling his phone for the 105th time but he didnt pick up..i started to cry. i then heard something beeping in the house. I srunched my face up in confusion. 

i look everywhere in the house and i found the phone in the guest room and it is his. I look threw the phone and he has 25 messages from rihanna. WTF?? i loook threw the phone and they hvae been sending each other pictures of their junk and sexting. i heard my sister say that she was leavving and i yelled out ok. How could he do this to me...ive been so faithful to his big lips havin ass, i grab my jacket and phone. I got  in my car with blue ivy and drop her off at my moms house, i then drove to the only person i could talk to right now. When i got to the person house, i knock onthe door and waited for them to open up.

NIcki Pov

I heard that somebody was knocking at my door. UGH WHO THE FUCK IS KNOCKING AT MY DOOR AT 12:00. i walk downstairs and opened the door it was beyonce. what is she doing here and why is she crying. I did not like that she was crying because im starting to like like her... yes i am lesbians which means i like pussy not dick. Sorry boys. 

Beyonce Pov

i saw that nicki had opened the door with only a sport bra and some booty shorts. I just couldnt stop staring at her body...damn. I finally stop staring and ask if i can come in. She said yes, we both sat on the couch and i told her what happen and by the time i was finish i was crying. 

" aww dont cry B, your tears aint worth him and i knew she was a hoe the first time i met her...aye i have an idea how about we go to the club to get your mind off of him." nicki said. 

i thought about it for a minute. " yea ok that sounds like a good idea.

so?? what do you guys think about my first image...did i do good?? or bad?? part two coming next comment and vote