kelanixzendaya "Thug love"

Zendaya Pov 

I go through this over and over with her. She comes to my house 2 or 3 o'clock in the morning and have sex with me, then leave. It's the same process over and over. And I am fucking sick of it. She puts her "thug life" before me and the sad thing about is that i love this girl so fucking much, but she will never see or hear me tell her that because she's never around, but tonight it's gone be different. I heard my door open and i turn over to my lamp and turn it on. I look over to her and she had lust in her eyes. Well that's about to change. 

" hey baby you ready for this amazing tongue game." she coming over to me. 

" Kelani get the fuck off of me." i said pushing her off of me. 

" why you acting like this." 

" because we do this shit every fucking night you come over, you fuck me then you leave..like what type of shit is that. so this will be the last fucking day so get the fuck out." i yelled at her. 

" I do not just fuck you and leave, I always stay till the morning cause i have work to do." 

" see that's what I'm fucking talking about, it's always about your work it's never about me. I-I fucking love your ass and you don't even realize it or even fucking see it." i yelled while crying. 

"Y-You love me...how come you didn't tell me this before." 

" cause you were never fucking around and it will continue to be that way." i said crying. 

she came over to me and warp her arms around me while i cried into her shoulder. 

" shh...it's ok baby i love you too, i know i don't show it, but i do love you and i promise on my mom. I will spend more time with you instead of just coming at night." she said. 

I smiled and wipe my tears, i told her that i would love that. She pulled me aganist her and gave me a sweet kiss. The kiss started to turn into a rough kiss. She pushed me against the wall and attack my neck with kisses. She soflty kissed on my spot and i soflty moan. She then lift me up and i instanly wrap my legs around her. She threw me on the bed, she climb on top of me. She smashed her lips onto mines and i slip my tongue in her mouth. I switch places with her and started to take her shirt off. I then started to kiss all over her body. I unhook her bra and suck and lick on her boobs. She moaned out my name and told me to keep doing it. I did it for a little while then i took her pants off. I kiss up and down her legs while she softly moan. I spread open her legs and look at that sweet beautiful pussy. I look up at her and she knew i was about to devour this pussy. I gave her a few kitty licks. she started to squirm around and i held her thighs tightly while i shoved my tongue deep into her. She moaned out my name. I spelled my full name and her name with my tongue. This was the best time to pull out my secret weapon. I  shoved three fingers in her while licking and sucking her. She instanly squirted everywhere. I surlp up all her juices and gave her some kisses on her pussy.We then switch position ( 69), we both pleasure each other until we came. I pulled her up on my face by her legs and she slowly started to grind on my face. Everytime she moaned i would shove my tongue deeper and deeper. She then got down and started to ride me. I moaned out for her to go faster when she pick up her pace. I grab one of her boobs and her hips grinding at the same pace as her. 

" god i fucking love your thug ass." i moaned out. 

" i love you too baby...oh god i'm so fucking close." 

" cum for me baby." 

after i said that she release her juices while moaning my name. After we came down after our high we cuddled up and went to sleep. 

ok so here is another gxg did you guys like it?? can you guys give me more suggestions on the gxg shots. thank you!!! comment and vote.