Royce- "rough sex"

Chresanto- 23

Jacob- 22

Chresanto Pov

Jacob and I just came back from our 8- year annerversity dinner. The car ride was completely silent. When i pulled up at our house. He got out the car and slammed the door. i got out the car and open the door, i saw that he was heading upstairs.

" baby whats wrong with you." i ask him.

he turned around looking red in the face i aint gone lie i was scared asf but yet turned on.

Jacob Pov

When he pulled up at the house i got out the car and slammed the door. i went in the house and headed up the stairs until he ask me whats wrong with me. i turn around and look at him.

" ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW. YOU DID NOT SEE WHEN HE WAS FLIRTING WITH YOU.AND YOU KEPT TALKING TO HIM LIKE I WASNT THERE." I yelled at him.

" baby he wasnt even flirting with me." 

" HE CALLED YOU A DAMN HANDSOME SEXY MAN...THAT IS FUCKING FLRITING ROC."

" what did i tell you about calling me that." he said through gritted teeth.

i smirk at him... see he doesnt like being called roc no more because something happen. so imma mess with him a little bit. 

" SUCK MY LEFT NUT ROC." i yelled at him sticking the middle finger up.

i turn around and sayshed. i felt my body being push into the wall and his minty breath on my neck. uh oh jaocb why did you have to be a bad ass.

Part 2??? do yall like it or is it horrible.