treyxchris "We can't be together

Trey Pov 

1965, the time i live where if they see a gay person walking down the street, they wold kill them instanly. aroudn this time it's all about violence and figthing with the white folks, but for mei'm all about peace and love that's why im a hippie. 

i was walking down the street with my friend May. We saw a group of black panthers. This one person caught my eye. He was standing next to my brother. Tall,lightskin,had brown curly hair, and had a nose ring. We both met each other eyes and he sent me a smile and a wink. 

" ooo i see you trey gone get yo man." May said. 

i laughed. " who is that i neva seen him around before." i said. 

" oh honey that's christopher brown, but everybody around here call him sweet bud cause he sweet with the ladies." 

" mhm he sure is sweet." 

we walk to the crowd and listen to what they were talking about. i wasn't paying attention t the speaker. i ikept staring at chirs and he was looking at me too. I starred into his eyes and i felt i was staring into his soul. I wanted to know more about him. I wanted to talk to him. But his a black panther and i'm a hippie. he's all about violence while i'm all about peace. The speech was over so me and may started to walk back to my mama house until i was pulled back by someone. I was about to pucnh them but it was him. I froze. He looked more sexy up close. 

" hey miss lady how are you." he said smiling at me. 

I froze, i just couldn't stop looking at him. He was just so damn sexy. 

' uhh...miss." he said. 

i snap out of it and came back to reality. 

" oh i'm sorry about that hi my name is trey yours." 

" trey that is a beautiful name for a beautiful person, they call me sweet bud around here but you can call me chris sweet thang." 

i laughed and smiled. " well thank you mister chirs but i have to go." 

i was about to walk away until he pulled me back again. 

" wait when can i see you again." he asked. 

" you can see me at Joe's on friday and saturday at 9." i told him. 

" ok i'll see you there sweet thang.' he walk away winking at me. 

i blushed. i walk back to May and she was smiling really hard at me. 

" why are you lokking at me like that." 

" because yall was flirting wioth each other yall are to cute together." she said. 

" well he is a sweet talker and he wants to see me again." 

" really where at.?"

" i told him Joe's friday and saturday." 

" tha's good so you guys can get to know each other more better." 

" yea i guess so may come on we gotta get to mama house." 

ok guys how did you like it?? was it good?? bad?? comment and vote.