JacobxRay- Wil you marry me

Jacob Pov
Me and ray just left the restaurant for our date now we are just walking on the beach watching the sun go down...its so beautiful out here.

" This date is going really well and I appreciate you taking me to the beach."i said to him.

" Anything for you baby boy...oh I have a surprise for you.close your eyes." he said grinning.

I scrunched up my face. " why." I ask him.

" Just close your eyes ok."

" Alright."

I closed my eyes and felt something covered my eyes..wtf is this nigga doing.

" Ok now give me your hand."

I gave him my hand and we started to walk like forever until we stop. I didn't feel Ray hand anymore and I got a little bit scared.

" Ray...baby where did you go." I called out.

I heard nothing I started to panic, then I heard someone take the blindfold off so I did. and I look down and saw " will you marry me" written in the sand. I started to tear up. I turn around and saw Ray on one knee holding a box. I gasp.

" baby I can't think of spending my life without anybody else but you. you've been with me through thick and thin and I want to be with you until the day I die baby so can you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?" he said.

"Yes!!" I screamed.

I jump on him wrapping my legs around his waist and cried. he pulled me into a kiss and slip the ring on my finger.

" I have something to tell you." I said smiling.

" What is it." he said.

" Your going to be a father." I said smiling.

He pick me up and spin me around I giggled.

" Yes I'm so happy I'm going to be a daddy." He said.

" And a great one too." I smiled.

He smiled too that night we went home and made love until the sun came up.

Aww they getting married so cute but do Yall think this should be a part 2? If you guys want an image with somebody just inbox me or comment below.