ChrisxJhene " can't be"

Chris Pov 

Ever since me and jhene aiko did drunk texting and post to be. I can't stop thinking about her. Now i'm still with karruche and it eats me alive that i'm having feelings for another girl and i have a girlfriend. But i can't help it. It something about her that i love. 

I was down stairs playing with royalty when i got a call from august. 

Phone Convo: 

" hey aug what's up." 

" nun man but Que wanted you to come down to the studio and record a song with jhene." 

i shot up out my seat. 

" wait..you said jhene right?"

" yea why what's up." 

" uhh nothing i'll be there in a minute." 

" alright cool peace." 

Phone convo over 

i hung up the phone and went to grab my shoes, i grab royalty and my keys. I hop in my car and drove to my mom house to drop off my baby girl. I pulled up in the driveway and got royalty. I knock on the door and she opened the door and greeted me with a smile and kiss. 

" hey mom can you watch royal for a while i go to the studio." 

" yeah no probelm baby." 

" ok thanks mom." 

i gave them both a kiss and ran, hop back in my car. It took me about 30 minutes to get to the studio. I pulled up in my parking space. i got out and walk into the building heading to the elevators. I went to the 10th floor and walk into the room. I saw trey and august sitting on the couch. To my left i saw her. I started to get nervous. What in the hell is wrong with me. I saw her coming  my way. I wanted to go away but it felt like my legs wouldn't move.

" hey chris what you been doing." she said to me. 

I just stared at her beauty. she is so pretty from her brown eyes to her plump lips. I bet if you kiss them they would be so soft and juicy. I felt a slap to the back of my head. What the fuck was that. I turn around to see august giving me a toothy grin. 

" August imma kill you." i said to him. 

" i mean i had to do it you look like you were in a daze. you ok man." 

" uh...yea i'm good bruh let's do the song." i said to him. 

We started to hear the beat of the song and Que told Jhene to do her verse in the song. She sounded good as hell. I was looking at her fascial expressions and look like she was feeling the song. Omg these feelings for her has to stop. I have a beautiful girlfriend that i love very much. Que  told me that i can go in the bootyh and do my part. I heard the beat then i started to sing putting all my feelings into the song. 

( yall know that song i know by big sean and jhene aiko well pretend chris is doing big sean part) 

After i came out the booth. Jhene said i did really good. I smiled and felt butterflies in my stomach. This has to stop!!!. Why am i getting butterflies. I saw that she was leaving i wanted to say bye but it felt like i had a wab of cotton in my mouth. I sat down next to August and Trey. Shaking my head. I really need to get my head right. 

" hey chris man what's up with you." August said. 

" yeah everytime you see Jhene you get nervous or act like you can't talk." trey said. 

" guys i have to tell yall something and it's just between us three." i said to them. 

" ok what's up." they both said. 

i took a deep breath. " for the past few months or weeks i've started to have feelings for Jhene." i said looking at them. 

" bro you serious." August said.

i nodded my head. " dead serious." 

" but you dating karruche man how that's gone work out." trey said. 

" man i don't know and that's what is eating at me. I love karrunche and i don't want to hurt her but something about Jhene that i like." i said. 

" well i don't know what to tell you about that but i'll help you and support on what you do." August said. 

" yeah imma help you too whats bros do." trey said. 

i smiled and dap them up..man i need to figure this shit out. 

ok so i was listening to drunik texting and was like i should do an image of them so i did this. i hope you guys like it. Comment and vote.