rayxjacobxchresanto " school slut."

Chresanto Pov

I got up this morning took a shower, got dress then put on some tight blue jeans that showed off my curves and my butt. i then put on my crop top that said " feeling myself" i sprayed on some perfume and then brush my teeth. i left my hair in a messy bun. i went downstairs and grabbed my bookbag and my keys. i headed to my car, got in and started to drive to school. 

now at my school i'm considered the school slut, but i really don't care, the bitches are just mad that i get more dick than them. i pulled up to the school park my car and satrted to walk into the building . as i was walking down the hall all i heard was " damn i need to hit that" " god he is so fine i don't care if im a boy he got a fatty". i just smiled. i continued to walk down the hall going into my 1st period class, now even though i'm the school slut, i am also very smart. 

Our teacher said we had two new students by the names of jacob and rayan. Damn they are too fine. all the girls started to stare at them but the one with the fro kept biting his lip at me and i bit my lip back at him. The teacher told them to find where to sit at and they both sat by me. I smirk to myself. I turned to them.

" Hi my name is chres but you can call me Chrissy." I said to them.

" my name is Jacob but you can call me Jake." he said looking at me up and down.

" I'm rayan but you can call me ray ray." he said licking his lips at me.

I found myself touching his hair and he started to groan and I smirk at him. I turned to jake and I grip his thigh inching close t his dick then I grab it. I told them that I both wanted them. We told the teacher that we had to go to the bathroom. the teacher told us we could go, I smirk as I got up and walk to the door. I walk to the janitor closet with ray and Jacob behind me. I let them in then I close the door. I turned on the light and saw that they were smiling coming towards me.

I felt ray grab my ass and Jacob kissing on my neck. I lean over some more so he could get full access to my neck. I felt ray lifting up my shirt. he kissed all over my body and suck on each of my nipples. I softly moan out loud. I went over to Jacob, slowly slid down his pants and boxers looking straight into his eyes. I slowly kissed and licked up and down his shaft giving him a tease and hearing him mutter under his breath. I then took him all the way in my mouth. I deep throat him so good that he came so fast. he look up at me with shock.

" damn I've never came that fast before." he said panting out of breath.

I smiled up at him swallowing his cum.

" thxs daddy. now it rayan time."

He walk over to me and pulled down his pants and boxer and it sprung up in my face. I'm not gone lie ray was bigger than Jacob and I was little scared to take it. I felt Jacob behind me and slid into me with no warning. I moan out loud, that gave ray the chance to shove himself in my mouth, while Jacob was pounding me from the back. I was trying to control my moans while ray was still in my mouth. ray then started to fuck me in my mouth and the pleasure was too much. I pulled ray dick out my mouth moaning.

" AHHH FUCK YESS JACOB JUST LIKE THAT BABY."

He then slid out of me and I whimpered from the feeling but it was soon replaced with a moan when ray ram into me. We went on for about another 3 more rounds until we came at the same time. We laid up all together sweat and sticky.

" would you guys like to be my boyfriends." I asked smiling at them.

they both smiled , kissed my cheek and said yes.