Sexvery

Zayden- ( Chresanto) Age: 21

Zehalni- ( Jacob) Age: 18 ( Jacob is transgender)

Hi my name is Zehlani Cobin. I am now 18 years old and i work in the sexvery industry. I ran away from my home when i was 16 because i was tired of my drunken dad always beating my mom and sexually harassing me. I got sick of it one day and ran away. I took a bus to New York with the left over money i had saving up. I needed to make some money fast. I remeber meeting this guy when i was walking down the street.

Flashback:

I was walking down the street of brooklyn when i felt something or someone watching me. I look over my shoulder and saw a black van trailing behind me. I shook off the creepy feeling and started to walk a bit faster. I soon began to run and the car started chasing me. These two bug dudes started to chase me. I ran into an alley and started to climb up the ladder one of the man had grabbed onto my leg. I tried to yank away from him but he was so strong. They threw me into the car. I look up and saw this man dressed in an all black suit. short culry hair, a rolex on his arm and some rings on his fingers. He look like he was filthy rich. He asked me for my name but i didn't answer him. He let out a chuckle.

" Ok then I guess I'll introduce myself first then Mr.Anderson is what they call me and i want you to be a part of something beautiful." he smirk at me.

" And what would that apart of something be... Mr. Anderson." I said skeptical.

" I want you to be a part of my sexvery Industry. You see baby girl I take girls off of the streets who are looking for fast money and put them in positions to where they are making $25,000 a night. So what do you say zehlani are you in."

I needed money fast so I agreed to do it. But what i didn't know i would be selling my soul to the devil.

Flashback over:

So now i have been selling my body for the past 3 years for any masters who buy me for the night. With all the money I been getting for the past 3 years. I was able to get me a nice apartment who i share with my best friend Kayla who i met during sexvery. It was now almost time to get to work so i started to pick out my outfit. Once i put on my outfit. I started to curly my hair and put on my makeup.

" Girl i heard there was suppose to bea new master thats suppose to be up in the warehouse tonight and every girl want him." Kayla said getting dressed.

" Oh shit what's his name."

" He go by the name the Zayden and he 21 and they say he is filthy rich." Kayla.

" Damn that sounds like daddy asf... come on and hurry up so we won't be late and Anderson be on our ass."

When we got to work and walk up to the warehouse. We had to go pass the security guard. I walk over to my room and put my stuff down and walk out to get ready for the auction off. All of the girls had to stand in a straight line. Once you get called you stand forward and wait for your master to come and get you.

I stood in line next to Kayla waiting for my name to be called. I felt Kayla nudged me. She pointed over to a man sitting down by Mr. Anderson. I look over to him and he was just plain stunning. From his curly brown hair to his plump pink lips and that goregous ass smile. Any girl was lucky to him tonight. He caught my stare and my breath hitched. He smiled and bit his lip at me. I swear i felt myself get moist. I didn't even realize the man called my name name until Kayla told me to go up. $125,000, $105,000 dollars whatever number you could think of was being called out to get me. $150,000 a man shouted. I look over and saw that it was him who bid highest. Nobody said anything. The man sold me to him.

After the building i went to go grab my stuff and meet back up with Zayden. I walk up to him and my palms started sweating. He was more sexy up close. We walk to his car and he open the door for me it took me by surprise of course cause nobody never open the door for me.

" whats your name." He asked me.

" My name is Zehlani."

" Thats a beautiful name for a beautiful lady such as yourself." He said winking at me.

I started to squirm in my seat cause I felt myself getting more wetter by the simplest things he did. We pulled up to his house and it was so big and beautiful my jaw dropped in awe. I got out the car door and walk up the steps to his. He open his door and let me walk in. I took in the inside of his house and it was more beautiful then the outside. I turned around facing him. He pulled me close to him and i smelled the mint on his breath. He leaned in closer and i lean in until our lips touch. An shock throughout my body when we kissed. His hand slip up my dress into my panties and i gasp. He took that chance to slid his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance until I gave up and let him win. He pick me up and carried me to his bedroom without breaking the kiss. He layed me down on the bed and started to take off his shirt. He had a nice 8 pack... Damn this man was too fine. He began to kiss on my neck while slipping off my clothes. He began to kiss down my neck and suck on my boobs. I softly moaned out his name while tugging at his curls. He then kissed down my stomach and inner thighs. He came in contact with my pussy and began to give me kitty licks.

" Please don't tease me."

" Beg for it . I want you to beg for me to eat this wet pussy of yours." He said still teasing me.

" Please i want you to eat my pussy so good baby."  I beg for him.

" Your wish is my command baby." He smirked at me.

He shaved his tongue into me and lick,suck,fingered me all at the same time. I push his head deeper to get more of his tongue. His warm tongue felt so good in my warmness i couldn't stop shaking he made me feel so good. 

I felt that feeling in the pit of my stomach after a few more licks. I came. He slurped all my juices up and came up to kiss me. We started to tongue kiss and made me taste myself. He kept rubbing his member up and down on me. I felt myself about to lose it. I was about to tell him to go already until he shoved his whole self into. I arched my back and cried out in pleasure. He continued to go faster hitting my walls over and over. My body continue to shake while he pounded into me.

" s-slow down." I cried out.

" Nah you gone take this daddy dick baby."

He prop my legs up on his shoulder and went even deeper. He flipped me over and told me to get on all fours. I arched my back perfectly. He started to tease me again rubbing hisself aganist my pussy. I push back a little to get more contact and softly moan. He shoved all hisself into going faster and deeper. I felt that sensation coming back in my stomach letting me know i was going to cum in any minute.

" Daddy I gotta cum."

" hold it... you better not cum."

He continue to take long deep strokes. I coudln't hold myself any longer and i came on his dick. He slowly pulled out. He layed down and told me to ride his dick. I climbed on top of him and slid down onto his member.I started to bounce up and down on his dick earning groans moans and ass slaps from him. He grabbed one of my boobs and thrusted up meeting my bounces. I felt his member swell up in me notfitying that he was about to cum in a minute. I started to go faster and felt his hot seed shoot inside of me. I collapsed on top of his chest. i felt my eyes get druppy and eventually fell asleep.