You're my Home

Warning: more violence teehee🥰

  The boy was now fresh and clean. He had
left the bath and put on his usual comfortable clothes. He brushed out his wet, dark curly hair and did the rest of his usual night routine. He wasn't used to it. He was ready to sleep for the night. Before he left, he took a good look at his face through the mirror. He lifted his finger up to lightly touch his face, it still stung. He never had a punishment that harsh before. The best he could do was run his body under cool water in the bath tub. He was gonna try to look for more ways to heal it once he left the bathroom. Max stared at himself in disgust. He had scalds and burns on his face, mostly on his right side. He looked away. His hand hovered above the doorknob, he wasn't ready to go out there again after what his parents  did to him. Thinking about it only gave him terrible flashbacks. He inhaled and was ready to open the door—ready to face his fear once again.

His parents luckily weren't outside the bathroom in the kitchen or the living room. All the lights were off downstairs. He assumed they were in their room, getting ready to sleep for the night. He quietly went up the stairs, he didn't make a sound. He wanted to go to his room without them noticing. He got to his door and exhaled, the boy could finally sleep in peace after so much pain he went through.

He opened the door, but nothing was in his room. It was almost empty, well it has always been mostly empty. The mattress and blanket he slept with wasn't there, along with some other belongings too. He was confused.

He heard footsteps from behind and turned around, he jumped. Both of his parents were standing in front of him with their arms crossed with scary faces. Max was scared and worried if he did something else wrong.

"W-Where's my bed..?" Max asked his parents, he gulped.

His mother and father looked at each other, then at Max. "..Come with us." His mother said.

Max paused. He didn't know what was going to happen, he knew this was going to be bad. He wanted to obey, but he just couldn't, but refusing could lead him into more trouble. He didn't know what to do, he just stood there.

"NOW, MAX!" The mother shouted at the boy's face loudly. He immediately left and followed them.

They led him down the hallway to the storage closet next to their bedroom. They opened it, revealing a small, tight space in there.

"Get in." The father demanded.

Max paused again, "Oh god.." he thought to himself. He just stood in front of the closet. Once he had a hint of what they were gonna do, it was at that point his father had fed up with him. He got annoyed and shoved him inside. Max tried to make it out and did, but his father just pushed him in again, harder. Little Max fell to the floor, giving his parents enough time to shut the door. They then locked the door.

Max got up and attempted to open it. He pounded on the door from the other side, "F-FA— DAD! LET ME OUT! PLEASE! M-MOM?!"

"You're sleeping in here now. This is your new room." His father said, "We're gonna make sure you never leave us again."

"WHAT?! THATS CRAZY— L-LOOK, I WONT LEAVE, I NEVER WILL." Max cried, "BUT PLEASE, LET ME OUT!"

He heard their footsteps fading away. They were leaving him there.

Max was breathing heavily. "Oh god" He pounded harder on the door, showing more anger and aggression. The frustration only made him cry. He pounded less harder since his poor hands were burned from earlier. He now almost couldn't see anything, it was too dark. The only thing that lit up the room was the small gap beneath the door, but after a while, there was no more light. He got down on the floor and tried to look through the gap. He saw nothing, no one.