Scald Face

Warning: abuse 🤠

~

As Max stood in the kitchen, his mother walked passed him and walked outside. She looked very annoyed, she had just looked through their front cameras to make sure no one was around their house, as she always does when they give Max a punishment. She had saw a car parked near their house by their driveway. She assumed it was another teenage couple that was only parked there to have late night sessions.

She walked out the door and down the long driveway. She saw their car and was ready to confront them. She aggressively knocked on the window, where she could see a dark haired woman with her hair back, on top of a male with red hair in the drivers seat. She was at least happy they were only making out. The man noticed the mother and turned red. He lightly tapped on the woman on top of him to stop and look. The mother crossed her arms, "Leave now, before I call the police." She demanded.

"Y-Yes ma'am, we are so sorry about that. We are on our way now." The man said, with a awkward smile. Yeah, that was definitely David and Gwen. The mother gave one last glare at them before making her way back inside. David was rather embarrassed to be seen like that.

"We should leave." David said, insisting Gwen to go back to the passenger seat. She hopped to the other side while David helped her, while distracted. She didn't take her eyes off the woman.

"David, isn't that.. her?"

He paused in disbelief. "Hm..?"

"Did you bring the stuff Max stole from his parents?" Gwen asked.

"Yes, I did." He was on the same track as her. And pulled out the ID. They looked at the picture of his mother, then back at the woman walking back to her house. It was Max's mother that they just met, they are at his house.

"David.. we're here." Gwen said, "Shit, their house is pretty big."

David's face changed. He considered going inside right there, but decided to turn on the car with the keys and leave the house, to stay less suspicious. He planned to come back.

~

The mother came back inside to her husband and son in the kitchen, still. Max's father paused. He looked up at Max's mother for the cue that no one was outside, the mother nodded while looking passed him. Max was confused on why his father stopped talking. He walked closer to the boy. Max didn't look up at him, just continued to keep us head down. His father lifted his chin up to make the boy look at him. Max got instant flashbacks from the night he ran away. That night his father did this exact same thing, except Max resisted, which got him in trouble. This time, he obeyed him. They made eye contact, his father had read him like a book and a smile appeared on his face. Max only had a face of confusion appear.

He suddenly attacked, he picked him up by his hoodie and turned him around, then slammed his body onto the top edge of the island, his back against his fathers. He grabbed the boy's arms and held it behind his back. "D-Dad!" It caught Max off guard completely, he had accidentally called him dad, he never called him that before. He always called him father.

He grabbed Max's hair tightly on the back of his head making him look up. He pulled so tight, he felt his scalp was being stretched. "Ow! Stop! Stop!" Max yelped, while trying his best to get out of his grip.