6.

Once again, Robert was unsure of how he had managed to get himself into a situation like this. Well, Robert was more confused by the fact that Simon had been the one to initiate this; especially after Robert burst into his hotel room and cussed him and Gary out.

Robert had to close his eyes, unable to look at the face of the man who used to be his best friend. Robert couldn't say that now though- especially since Simon was sucking him off so perfectly..

"F-fuck~" Robert moaned weakly, hands tangled into Simon's messy hair; fingers gripping tightly as Simon used his silky tongue to caress Robert's most sensitive parts before finally pulling away. Simon let out an unintentional moan under his breath as he grasped Robert's aching cock and began to stroke it quickly. "S-so perfect..'' Simon whispered hoarsely, leaning down to steal a kiss from Robert. However, Robert turned his head away at the last second; unwilling to give Simon the satisfaction of a kiss afterwards.

Robert was still peeved at Simon- so call this an act of revenge or Robert simply being petty. Robert opened his eyes and looked at Simon's face, watching as Simon's face changed from confusion to hurt; that's just what Robert wanted. Robert let out a soft sound, cupping Simon's face before pulling him down to bite Simon's ear with an aggressive growl.

Robert felt Simon tense and was satisfied by the pained hiss that came from Simon's parted lips. "W-why did.." Simon whispered, looking flustered from Robert's outlandish actions. "I know you like it." Robert muttered, sliding his hands down Simon's shoulders and feeling the muscles of Simon's back. Robert let his fingers slide down into the back of Simon's trousers, nudging them down before letting out a frustrated sigh. "Take 'em off si.." Robert whined, purposefully making himself sound helpless so Simon would do what he asked.

Simon groaned lowly, leaning back on his knees; his dark hungry gaze lingering at Robert's exposed (and quite vulnerable) body. Simon lowered his hands to the front of his trousers and began to undo them, unable to tear his eyes away from Robert. "I want you so bad.." Simon groaned helplessly, kicking off his trousers before sinking down between Robert's open legs. Robert shivered when he felt Simon's hard on poking his thigh, and suddenly he felt like there was cotton in his throat.

Robert remembered the first time they actually had sex- it was angry, hurried and honestly Robert regretted it. Robert imagined it happening in a different way; however, Robert also expected very little from Simon, especially since the same thing was happening again. Robert let out a breathy sigh, turning his head to the side so he wouldn't have to look at Simon. "Robert.." Simon growled, pushing Robert's legs open further before leaning down to brush his lips across Robert's jaw.

Robert bit his lip, keeping his eyes closed as he felt Simon's hardness prodding against his entrance. Robert dug his nails into his palm, choking back a pained whimper as Simon entered him- determined not to allow Simon know he was in pain. Robert had dealt with this before- what was one more time; plus Robert already knew it would only hurt for a little while...

"F-fuck.." Simon moaned, voice trembling. He had forgotten how fucking amazing Robert was- Robert was taking him so well; because Simon knew he was... well endowed down below. "Shit- don't.." Robert whispered, voice strained because he too had forgotten just how big Simon was. Robert let out a shaky breath, laying his arm over his eyes as Simon fully entered him.

Robert felt Simon's lips on his neck, kissing the area as if Simon were trying to comfort Robert. Robert licked his lips, moving his arm before glancing at Simon; feeling a bit vulnerable since he couldn't really hide from Simon on his back. Robert looked down, seeing Simon's cock inside of him. That image burned into Robert's mind, and now Robert wanted nothing more than to be utterly destroyed...