chapter ii.

You guessed correctly: Koshi Sugawara was your lover or boyfriend, put more basically. As said before, you both met in your first years and clicked straight away, latching onto each other for the rest of the school years to come. You two did everything together; ate, drank, played video games, did homework, everything. But one day, your relationship took a turn which was unexpected, to say the least.

It happened at the end of your second year and the start of summer break. Celebrating the end of the year and starting the summer off on a high note, you managed to nab a few beers from your dad's fridge and run away with Sugawara to a secluded hill looking over the town. You could tell that your best friend was nervous, more than you'd ever seen him before so you asked him what was wrong. But the next thing you knew was Sugawara tackling you to the ground and placing an anxious kiss on your lips.

And from there, your relationship blossomed into something truly beautiful.

From there on out, you two really did do everything together. You kissed, held hands, cuddled and even did a few unsavoury things together. And talking about unsavoury things...

"S-Suga...!" You panted, throwing your head to the side when you felt your lover's tongue flick at your pert nipples, your shirt pushed up to your neck. You yelped covering your mouth when Sugawara ground your nipple between his teeth, smirking as you arched your back.

"You've been looking forward to this all day, haven't you~?" Sugawara teased, running his hands up your bare abdomen as he traced circles around your nipple with your tongue, chuckling deviously at your shocked expression. The setter's grin widened to new lengths when you bashfully looked off to the side, squeaking when Sugawara shifted so that his face was mere inches from yours. "I have too~."

"J-Just get it over with..." You grumbled sourly, a moan of delight escaping your lips when Sugawara dived forward and slammed his lips against yours, his hands caressing your cheeks and jaw. You whimpered when his tongue forced its way through your soft lips, feeling his hard-on rub against your own clothed erection. Instinctively, you wrapped your legs around his waist as his tongue dominated your mouth with vigour, mewling when Sugawara squeezed your cock before pulling away. "N-Not there!"

"So wet~." Sugawara cooed, panting hungrily as he pulled down your school trousers and underwear, gazing upon the sight of your dripping, throbbing cock. As he slowly jerked you off, you were too lost in the sensations of his hand to notice his other hand trailing down to your ass before crying out when he plunged his finger inside. "Wow, still soft from last time~."

"Suga, d-don't-!" You protested weakly, pushing at his arms as his hands pumped your cock and fingered your ass before throwing your head back in bliss when his fingers pressed into your prostate. Sugawara's eyes sparkled like an excited child's at your reaction before pulling them out, making you whimper from the emptiness before seizing at the sound of a wrapper ripping. You gasped when your world was flipped upside down, huffing when you landed on your stomach with your ass pointed up in the air when you felt a familiar sensation.

The strong, rock-hard tip of his cock was pressing firmly against your gaping entrance, nervous whines of anticipation slipping through your lips as the plastic of the condom ground against your hole. Sugawara growled at the erotic sounds spilling from your mouth, slowly pushing his way into your tight chasm before letting out a groan when he bottomed out. Once his hips were pressed securely against yours, the silver-haired setter stilled completely as he gazed at you, studying your reactions and feeling his heart squeeze at your adorable squirming.

"S-Shit..." Sugawara grunted, pinning you down by holding your arms against the bed before withdrawing his hips and sinking back in, slowly fucking you as you moaned and whined like a bitch. His pace, very quickly, mounted up to a rough pounding, your short huffs and mewls turning to loud, raunchy moans and cries.

"M-My god-!" You cried out, pushing back on his cock greedily as he slammed his cock into your tight hole, grunting and growling every time your skin met as he suckled on your skin. Sugawara delivered a particularly rough thrust which caused you to let out an obscene outcry, digging your teeth into the bed covers as you felt the winding tension behind your dick - which was rubbing against the sheets harshly. "F-Fuck, I-I'm gonna-"

"(Y-Y/N)!" Sugawara moaned out, taking a handful of your hair and pulling roughly as his cock twitched violently and dumped his load into the condom, his thick cum stretching the rubber. The silver-haired setter groaned in exhaustion as he pulled out, slipping the used condom off, tying it and hurling it into the bin next to his desk. Realising you were still yet to cum, the boy flipped you over onto your back before swallowing your cock, the high-pitched shriek escaping your lips making his cock stir to life again.

"D-Don't suck it so sudden- fuck, Suga~!" You protested, pushing at his head before you suddenly let out a shriek of euphoria, your toes curling from the wave of white-hot pleasure washing over you. Sugawara groaned, eagerly drinking your thick cum before pulling away, panting with a dirty grin on his face.

"Itadakimasu~."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Who's that?" Sugawara asked curiously, glancing over your shoulder to look at your phone as he lounged on your bed, playing video games with a lollipop in his mouth. You jumped at your boyfriend's sudden question, pressing your phone to your chest and glancing up at this, shrinking under his suspicious gaze.

"I-It's just Tanaka, he's asking me about my sister." You told Sugawara, quickly looking back to your phone to avoid his prying gaze. The silver-haired boy squinted his eyes at you as he glared, seething at the mention of Tanaka and reminding him of earlier's display before looking back to his game.

"I didn't like the way he looked at you earlier." Sugawara grunted, his tone frightening you a little as his in-game character cut an enemy in half before you rolled your eyes. Koshi Sugawara was infamously jealous and possessive of his lovers, most especially of you since you were also his best confidant. Your boyfriend hated seeing around both boys and girls alike since you enjoyed the best of both worlds - which was evident through your extensive porn mag collection.

"Suga, jealousy is a killer." You tutted scoldingly, sending your text through and rolling your eyes again when your boyfriend growled like a protective pet. When you received a text back from Tanaka, you chuckled at the joke he had included in his text, the delightful sound making Sugawara scowl. You yelped when your phone was snatched from your hand and it was thrown onto the bed, snapping your head to the side to see your boyfriend staring at you with an intense gaze.

"I wanna go again." Sugawara demanded, making your face explode into a dark shade of red.

"WHAT!? No!" You protested, moaning reluctantly when he laid hot kisses on your neck before you yelped in surprise when you toppled over onto the ground with Sugawara on top of you.