Let's talk

Steve was sitting at the table when Clint came.
"Clint, when you were in Budapest, your mission was to kill her right?"
"Morning to you too, Cap. Yeah, that was my mission."
"Where you going after her with your bow?"
"If you didn't observe until now Steve, i'm an archer. What is it with all those questions?"
"Nathasa was telling me about her dream"
"You think..."
"it was a memory."
"That are good news."
"I know."
"Fury found out that Nathasa now talks and moves."
"I don't want him to put her on missions or tell her upsetting information."
"No. He approved to give Nathasa a vacation from SHIELD until she is completly fine. Now that she talks, she can tell him, who held her. Or some clues to make the search easier."
"To make her remember those times when she was tortured?"
"She always will remember . Maybe she will fell better if she talks about them.And in this way we will catch those people "
"Ok. I will  tell her."

Nathasa approved to talk with Fury if she could help them finding those horrible persons. Steve thought she wouldn't want to talk, he was so surprised.
When he heard her calling  Fury, "Mr. Pirate", Steve almost fell off the chair. Apparently, she didn't knew their names. Steve prepared her for the meeting with the director. He told Nat that Fury, as a director, is strict and not so friendly and funny as the Avengers. He didn't want that Fury's component to be a shock to her. Steve also told her that the director could bring Maria Hill, who visited her.

Nathasa was nervous  for the meeting with Fury. Steve was trying to confort her, feeling that Nathasa's fear was because of
what he said about him. Nathasa heart stopped when she heard the elevator. Fury was there. Nat became more agitated.
When the elevators door opened, Nick Fury stepped inside, together with Maria Hill. He wore a  white t-shirt and light  blue jeans and Maria a yellow Pollo shirt  with white jeans. They both had gifts in their hands,both wrapped in a colorful paper. Nat looked at Steve with a face that said"This are the people  you told me that are eating human souls? ".
Nick and Maria were smiling all the time they talked with Nathasa. Maria even played with Star. That scene looked like a visit made by two family friends who came to chat. When Fury called Nathasa "Natalia", the realization hit him. They didn't want to scare her. Light color clothes, big bright smiles, gifts....all made sense. Look friendlier  as possible.
"Natalia, can you tell me  something more specific about that people?"
"The only one who didn't wear  a soldier  helmet was Yelena."
"Yelena?"
"Yes. She was the only one who was speaking with me.At first, she looked friendly. She told  me that if i answered the questions, they would let me go. I didn't knew the answer, so she showed her real face."
"Was she speaking russian too?" asked Maria.
"At first, she spoke english, but some words weren't clear. When she became angry because i couldn't answer the question, she spoke russian."
"And how did she looked like?"
"Her hair was blonde, the same shade as Pepper's, and short. Her eyes were blue. She always wore a white suit with a golden belt and bracelets. On the belt, was a red simbol like an hourglass."
All of the except Nathasa were surprised because they knew what a hourglass could mean... another Black Widow and the  Red Room.
With a smile, Fury said" Thank you Natalia for information.I promise i will catch them. "