DEATH IN THE FAMILY

The Avengers hurried as fast as they could to the Tower. From outside they could  see the broken glass. Tony flew there while the others went to the elevator.Inside was a total mess.He went to Nats room first. She wasn't there. Going downstairs, Tony saw some blood under the sofa.
"Natasha! –I mean, Natalia!" shouted Tony. "Please don't be dead!"
He moved the sofa. Tony checked the pulse, none. Tony started to cry.... a family member had died.

He started to love Nathasa's dog.Steve had  the best idea to bring her to help Nathasa. Star sacrificed herself trying to protect Nat.
Tony started to search for Nathasa again after a moment in Star's memory. Steve, Bruce and Clint  joined.
"Do you think they took her?" asked Clint.
"NO" said Steve.
" Let's search better and fast because Nats life depends on that. Evryone go and search  in one direction.
Steve pulse  was going higher after every second passed. What if they took her and tortured her again?
This would be his fault. He left her alone. If they could bring her back, she would never talk to him again. He failed her. Searching, he saw water under the bathroom door. It was looked.  He threw his shield and broke the door. He hurried inside when he saw  the bathtube full of water. Steve stopped the water and took Natasha's body from the bathtub.She was unconscious. Steve checked if she was breathing and started to do CPR.
"Come on, Nat! Don't leave me!"
After 3 tries, Natasha coughed water, but didn't wake up. Now ,Steve didn't care about that if she breathed, that was enough for him.The other Avengers ,came and brought Natasha to the med bay.

Bruce was monitoring her ,while the other Avengers were cleaning the Tower.Tony still couldn't believe that they broke his security system.

"How did Yelena know my password?"

"The Red Room was spying on us, thats for sure" said Clint.

"We were careless.They knew everything about us: schedule,names,passwords.The Red Room is playing a game and we didn't even figured out what game."said Steve.

"Do you think she let herself captured?"Clint asked.

Steve realised suddenly that Yelena planned everything.She knew that she would be locked in the Headquarters.She knew how much they would take to go back to the Tower.She planned everything.Her arrest by SHIELD.That meant she had a way to escape.The Red Room proved that they are smart enough to hack Tonys system.

"Call Fury and tell him to increase the security in Yelenas cell.I'm going back to question her.If she is still here."

Steve hurried so much to be as fast as possible at SHIELD Headquarters that he even didn't respected the driving laws.There all agents were agitated .They heard what happened.

"Capitan,how is agent Romanoff?" asked Fury.

"She is fine for now,but she will be upset when she wakes up and fins the news about her dog."

"I dubledd the security.Yelena is at level 10 now."said Fury leaving.

Steve observed a lot of soldiers well armed at Yelenas door.He was impressed. As he came nearer the door ,a soldier stopped him.

"No one, except director Fury is allowed inside."

The other one slapped him behind his head."Thats Capitan America,idiot!"

Ok,he spoke too soon.

Once he entered inside,Steve saw Yelena standing on the floor,looking at the ceiling.When she saw him,she started to smile,but didn't stand up.

"Capitan!So nice to pay me a visit!Not a lot of people wish to see me ."

"Stop playing games!Who is the leader of th Red Room?"