Part 2

Characters 

(The previous part was just a little glimpse of past...This is the future information)

Unnati Malharkar 
Age: 24
Profession: Studying in a college as well as working in call center !
Not in good terms with her family.

___________________________________________________
Manav Chhabra
Age: 27
Profession:Police sub-inspector.

His father is big businessman . He wanted him to join the family business but he wanted to pursue his passion so he did and his father was good enough and proud too to let him to so..
___________________________________________________
Arsh Singh
Age: 26
Profession: Police assistant sub-inspector.

___________________________________________________

More characters will be introduced if needed in further chapters..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Door bell rings..
Unnsu opens the door and she gets quite scared seeing a police officer in front of her but she quickly composed herseld.

Officer: Madam , ghar ki tallashi leni hai....

U- Par kyun?

Officer: Aapko pata nahi hain...itna kuch ho gaya ....so rahi thi kya itni der tak...

U: Excuz me ! How rude of you..Yeh kaisa tarikha hota hain baat krne ka..listen maine kuch nahi kia hain...do you get that.

Her voice was really trembling now..

Officer : Ajeeb baat hain....maine kab kaha ki aapne kuch kia hain...woh to talaashi lene ki baad hi pata chalega na...

U: Par hua kya hain?

Officer: Niche itna hungama ho raha hain or aapko kuch farak hi nhi padh raha hain...yaha aapke society mein kaafi dinon se chori ho rhi hai ...Usi ke liye chan bin ho rahi hai ki society ka hi koi member to nahi hai....samjhi aap? Abhi hum andar jaa sakte hain?

Manav comes forward...........

M : Kya hua Rishi ! Kab bheja tha tumhe yahan abhi bhi yahan pe khaden ho !

Then he looks at Unnati. They kept staring at each other for few seconds.

Rishi- Kya karu sir...inhe samjhate samjhate...
Before he could complete..
M- You go...yeh main check kar leta hoon.
R-Par sir..
M- Do as I say,,,,jake dusre gharo mein check karo...aur haan Arsh ko bhejo yahan
R- Ji sir...
He left..

M-Hi ! Umm..how are you ?
U- I am good !

She gestured him to come inside.

M- Tum I mean aap yahan..yahan kabse rehne lagi?
U- Jab se bahar aaryi hu tabhi se !
M- what !! Matlab you didn't went back to your family...
Arsh- Sir aapne bilaya mujhe !

Both of them looked towards the door hearing Arsh.
M- Haan woh....
A- Unnati !!

He literally jumped inside the room..

U- Hello !
She said with a little smile.
A- Hii! What a pleasant surprise !
U- Glad that we three are able to meet again..umm..aplog please apna searching vagera kar lijiye !
M-Uski koi jarurat nhi hain !
A- Exactly ! I was just going to say the same..humein pata hai ki tumne yeh sab nahi kiya hain !
U-Please ! Aaplog apne duty complete kijiye...there is no need to give any special treatment.

They were adamant of not checking her flat and she was adamant that she will make them check her flat and she won..so both of them though reluctantly have to go ahead with their work.. She made sure they did it properly since they were really not liking this checking and all in her house ....They have full faith on her...They have seen her so closely for many days..

In middle of all the search happening both of them came to know from her that she's doing college and working in call center as well for paying rent , college fees and all that stuffs.

They are done with the searching and nothing was found which was obvious !

M- How  do you manage ...I mean only working in call center...Is that enough to pay for all your requirements..

U- Aaplog abhi on- duty hain . I don't think ki abhi aaplogon ko time waste karna chahiye yeh sab baaton mein !
A- Par kuch samajh nhi aa raha hain ki how are you able to manage all these from past one year!

U- You both gave me new life. You both are my biggest well wisher. Aap log janna chahate hain na..Ok .Let's do one thing . 5 baje coffee shop pe milte hain. Mera bhi college khatam ho jayega aur aaplogon ki duty bhi...will that be okay ?

Manav and Arsh exchange glances.

M- Ok...fine ..We will meet !
A- One second ..how will we contact ?
Three of them exchange their numbers .

As soon as they left her house and she closed the door . She leaned on the door .Tears rolled down her cheek and she sat down on the floor. 
All the past memories started hitting her.. 

To be continued...

Unnsu's past will be reveal in the next chapter.

Bye for now !
Much love 
-ARUHII