Part 15

(2nd update of the day..Do check out PART 14 warna kuch nahi samjhega )

Listening to the reference of any other girl he couldn't take it anymore.He actually prepared himself to listen all this at night but this one he could not take..She was not any other random girl for him so he cut her.

M-Please Unnsu..don't say that...please ...what do you mean by koi bhi ladki..It's only you..main kyun koi aur ladki ko aise..How can you even think of that..main unka kya lagta kya hu!

Unnsu widened her eyes and was going to ask him somethng when he stopped her.

M-Ek minute..tumne kuch kaha..ab mujhe unka jawab dene do please..phir tum sawal karna uska bhi main jawab de dunga..I know ki koi bhi justification is not enought to justify what I did.But i need to speak.I need to put my heart right in front of you!

And he statted answeing her...

Hum ladko ke liye bhi yeh normal nahi hota Jo bhi hua..Do chaar ladko ke liye..okay fine do chaar nahi bahut saare..but sab nahi Unnsu..you can't ..you just can't held every one of us responsible for everything bad happenening out there .Hum sab aise nahi hai aur main ...tumne soch liya main tumhare saath kuch galat karta..Kaise soch liya Unnsu ....itne din se hum saath hai.Hum jaante hai ek dusre ko aur tum yeh....hum ladko ki bhi feelings hai Unnsu .We also get hurt and I am guitly for what I did.

Aur Unnsu jo bhi maine kaha woh sach kaha...koi bhi bahana nahi tha...( his voice started choking)..Tum bahot to rhi thi..woh bhi bahot time se. I tried stopping you..I hugged you ...I tried speaking to you but you just did not listen and kept on crying.You would have fallen ill if I just did not do anything.Mai tumhe bimaar nahi padhne de sakta tha !

Aur koi bhi ladki nhi Unnsu..you are diffrent.You are special to me.You are the most important to me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me ! To yaha pe koi bhi ladki kahan se aati hai Unnsu....

He stopped talking.Perhaps he knew if he continued any more his tears will start falling down from his eyes.Unnsu was all teary eyed  too listening to him....looking at him she managed to  ask him what she wanted..

U-Kyun??

Manav looked at her questioningly not getting what exactly she is asking.

U-Kyun? Why it's only me? Why not someone else? Why am I different? Why am i special ? Why I am the most important?

M-Because I LOVE YOU !

( Aruhii-Wait ..wait did he just confessed..maine toh aage ki taiyaari kar rakhi thi propasal ,..kya yaar mnv mera pura plan flopped kr ditaa)

Unnsu widened her eyes..
U-What!!!

What will be Unnsu's reaction you guys🤭🤭...Also sorry for chotu one !