Part 17

( 4 th update of the day...Do check out part 14, 15,16 in case you missed it )

M-Waise bahut der se sawal kar rahi ho mujhe...ab meri baari..The most important question for now...DO YOU LOVE ME ?

Unnsu looked at him.

M-Answer Unnsu do you love me?

They both were in tears but this time hearing the question a tear finally made its way through her cheek.

U-Manav...Manav tum please baat ko samjho...main yeh sab sambhal nahi paungi...tumhe to sab kuch pata hai...mera family ke saath bhi relation thik nahi hai...yeh bhi main nahi sambhal paungi...I will destroy everything. Our friendship will get ruined.

M-Kuch ruin nahi hoga..Aur tumhari family ke saath jo bhi hai why are you blaming yourself for that..ussme tumhari kya galti...anyways I asked u something...Do you love me or not ??

U-Tum abhi yahan se jao Manav.

Manav got more hurt listening to his..she asking him to leave was totally unexpected.

M-Unnsu?

U-Maine kaha na tum jaao yaha se...mujhe thodi der akela chod do please!
M-Fine..chala jaunga...par answer liye bina nahi..first you have to tell you love meor not...Uske baad chala jaunga...

Unnsu knew she also loved him..but she wasn't ready to accpet.She was looking everywhere but not at him.

U-Mujhe nahi pata!
M-Dekha tumne naa kahi na...aur na hi mujhse aankhein mila rahi ho...apne aap se pucho and you will get the answer !
U-Tumhe toh jaise pata hai ki answer kya hai..Tum toh mujhe mujhse bhi achhi tarah se jaante ho na...

M-yes...you are right...Actually ! Actually I know you better than you know yourself aur yeh tumhe bhi pata hai!
U-Maine jawab de diya ab tum please jao!

M(being hurt to the core)-Itni baar kya bol rahi ho..jaa raha hu..par mujhe mera answer mila nahi "MUJHE NAHI PATA" koi answer nahi hota...anyways tumhe mujhse problem ho rahi hai na..irritate ho rahi ho na...COOL ! I am going.

He went out in anger banging the door behind her.She stood there with tears brimming out of her eyes and the door closed with a thud.

Unnsu hurt him ....A LOT..every word of her pierced  through her heart...the most he got hurt was by the way she was underestimating and blaming herself ..with a heavy heart and teary eyes he reached his home and quickly left for the police station.

Manav was discussing some official stuffs with his fellow colleagues in the police station..of course he was in a bad mood tried to maintain his cool.In the mean time Arsh started calling him several times.He was ignoring his calls as he was discussing something important but Arsh kept calling him continuously and a furious Manav picked up the call.

M-Kya hai Arsh..don't you understand ki main busy hu..itni baar kyun call kar rahe ho...main jab utha nahi raha , kaat raha hu to you should understand na..

A-Mujhe aap baad mein daant lena pehle yeh batao ki yeh Unnsu ko kya hua hai?

Manav was hurt to the core by Unnsu's words.Her words were ringing in his head all the time.He didn't want to talk about her at the moment.

M-Kya matlab?
A-Matlab yeh ki I am calling her since an hour or two..na woh phone uthati hai na aap..mujhe pata tha aaj apka early duty hai to I have to drop her..So i am calling her ki woh ready ho gayi ki nahi so that I can pick her up..par kya Paa phone hi nahi utha rahi..woh to chod do do baar ring hua usne uthaya anhi uske baad usne phone hi band kar diya..

M-What!!
tension started taking over his anger.
A-haan to isliye aapko call kar raha hu kabse...to aap bhi phone nahi utha rahe...anyways aapko kuch to pata hoga...you two were togethere yesterday evening right !

He was obviously unaware of all the happenings between Unnav.

M-Listen mujhe uske baare mein kuch nahi pata..usne mujhe nahi bataya ki woh kahan hai and all that..so tum khud dekhlo!

A-Arey par ....Hello ! Hello ! Arey cut kar dia..ajeeb hai ..ek kaam karta hu main ek baar check karke aatu hi Paa ke wahan..mujhe badi tension ho rahi hai !

Manav abruptly cut the call bcoz now he was actually tensed and angry too..He had no idea what to do.

Another officer- Sir aage ka discuss kare?
M-Haan!

But before they could start disussing again he got up.

M-Nahi..woh main..ummm ....you all proceed further..I am coming afterwards and will catch up.Have to rush now.Sorry guys !

And he rushed out of the police station making a call to Arsh.

A-Hello !
M-Haan kaha ho tum?
A-On my way to Unnsu's house...par kyun?
M-Good..tum pahuncho main bhi pahunch raha hu..
A-Par abhi to aapne kaha you are busy..itna busy ki matlab baat krne ka time nahi hao..
M-Arey yaar...faaltu baatein hum baad mein bhi kar sakte hai..tum baas pahuncho jaldi !

He cut the phone.

A-Hein?? Main konsi faltu baat ki..Humesha beech me phone kaate dete hainn!

When Manav reached in front of her flat Arsh was already there pressing the bell.

M-Kya hua?
A-Kya hua kya ...main kaafi der se bell baja raha hu but she isn't opening.

Manav started banging the door.

M-Unnati...Unnsuu!! 
A-Duffer , aapke paas spare keys hai na ,,use kholo !
M-Oh haan haan !

He took out of the spare keys from his pocket and opened the door.
They found living room empty.

TBC..

Hey you all!
Was not going to update this one, but have my Test tomorrow..So wouldn't able to update !
See you day after tomorrow !