Part 7

Unnsu was informed by them , that they have some work today so they will not able to pick her up .Unns felt a little strange bcoz she knew at least one of them always manages to pick her up but she puta that thought away thinking it might really be important for both of them.
Indeed it was...to make her feel special .

Unnsu reached home..opened the door and was fully surprised to see the view in front of her, her living room was decorated beautifully.

U- Yeh sab...yeh sab kisne kia ? Duplicate key to maine bass Mnv ko diya tha..matlab ya to use pass hoga ua phir Paa ke pass. Unns dono ne hi kuch kia hoga pakka.

Her phone rang....Paa, the screen flashed !

U-Hello!
A-Kaisa laga surprise ?
U-Bahot achha hain...par yeh sab kyun?
A-Go get freshen up ...hum thodi der mein aa rahe hain..aur ek surprise lekar.
U-Par chal kya raha hain?
A-Socho..socho !

He hung up .

Unnsu smiled and went for having bath.

After a while the door bell rang , she opened and welcomed them.

U- Kya chal raha hain koi batayega ?
A- Aaj Rakhsa bandhan hain...mujhe pata tumhe yaad hai , aur yeh bhi pata hai ki tum apne bhai ko miss kar rhi ho !
U-Arsh !
A-Arey baba ha ha pata hain...nahi kahunga ka chalo..par main to rakhi bandhva sakta hun na..to shuru kare ?

Unnsu was overwhelmed by his words...she never thought she would tie him rakhi..She realized how beautifully their relationship developed in just these few months.

Manav was just adoring the bond..but a little tensed too..he thought of running away !

A-Paa...Kya hua? Rakhi nhi bandhni ? Did I hurt you ? I am so sorry mujhe yeh sab karne se pehle tumse ek baar puch lena chahiye tha..

U- Arey Nahi...aisa nahi hain..main bass thodi emotional ho gayi aur kuch nahi...par maine to koi preparations hi nahi kia..kuch bataya hi nahi !
A-Bata dete to surprise kaise rehta and humne sab kuch preparations kar diya hai !Baat hi krte rahenge ya phir shuru bhi kare?

M
( whispering to himself)- Nahi please...baat hi karo...shuru nahi

U-Kuch kaha tumne?
M-Maine nahi...kuch bhi toh nahi kaha maine !
A- Achha yeh thali maine ready kar di hai ..ismein sab kuch hai...abhi baitho yahan pe aake ..

Unnsu sensed something is wrong with Manav and somewhere she knew what was it, so she thought of irritating him

U-Arrey Arsh , yeh kya tum ek hi rakhi laaye ho?

Manav looked at her and gulped in fear.

A-Haan ek hi laya hu!

Soon he realised Unnsu was teasing Mnv, he also observed that Unnav are getting closer in a different way which is something more than their just friends , so he also started acting .

A- Arrey haan..do lana chahiye tha na .
M(with chotu sa heat attack)- Kyun?? Do kyun...ek hi to bhai hai doon haanth mein bandhna hai kay ?

Somehow he struggled with his words and managed to tell.

Paa's exchange glances and was laughing looking at his innocent face, they were successful and Manav was all confused !

M- Kya ho kya raha hai yeh sab...Yaar Unnsu tum bandho na usse , sirf usse hii!
U- haan haan bandhti hu...dar to aise rahe ho jaise main tumhe bandhungi , main bhi tumne nhi bhandne wali, waise baandhu  kya ?

Manav looked at her with wide opened eyes !

A-Bas bas abhi bandho na please, I m getting excited !

Unnsu went to him , the trio sat on the couch .She tied rakhi to Arsh , did aarti and tika and all other rituals. They feed themselves sweet. Both of their eyes were mosit. They hugged each other. Mnv too could not control himself from smiling seeing this bful bond.

A-Ruko mere paas aur bhi kuch hai tumhare liye !

They stood up...Arsh forwarded his hand giving her a gift box and an envelope !

Unnsu understood the envelope had money in it. 

U-Nahi main yeh nahi le sakti...please itna kuch to dia tumne mujhe, yeh nhi please !
M-Le lo Unnsu ....Aaj ke din mana nahi karte aur bhai ka dia hua toh bilkul nahi !

A- Exactly ...Le lo ...pyaar se de raha hu na !

Though reluctantly but she took it, she bent to touch his feet.

A-Arey aise nahi karte !
And he took her into a hug, they smiled wholeheartedly looking at each other.

Unnsu looked at Manav who was all smiling , she went near him and hugged him. He kept her hands on her back too. She wasn't ready to leave him even after a minute and he understood she was trying to hide her tears .

M-Unnsu !

Manav hugged her tightly .

M- Unnsu ...rona hai to ro lo..hum dono hi hai to hai tumhare..ro lo man halka ho jayega !

Unnsu kept hugging him...Manav and Arsh looked at each other and exchanged smiles ..a smile which was of pure happiness , love, satisfaction, contentment and positivity !

Unnse left him after a whole..Manav lift her chin up and rubbed off her tears with his thumb and smiled. She smiled as well !

Afterwards they trio spent the whole day with each other..They went for shopping , movies , they hand their lunch and dinner outside, bought each other small but several gifts and enjoyed their day to the fullest !

To be continued...........

Hey you all , Hope you guys like this chapter !
Don't forget to Vote and comment down your reviews!
See you tomorrow !