Part 18

A-Duffer , aapke paas spare keys hai na ,,use kholo !
M-Oh haan haan !

He took out of the spare keys from his pocket and opened the door.
They found living room empty.They almost ran towards the bedroom and they opened the door .They saw Unnsu lying on the bed with her eyes closed.They ran towards her.

Manav kept standing at a distance.He started cursing him as soon as he saw her like that.Although he didn't wanted but his mind stating thinking all the unnecessary bad stuffs.

Arsh went to her , sat on the bed and started calling her.When she didn't responded he literally started shaking her.

Arsh: Unns..Unnsu uth na...kya hua tujhe...
(looking at mnv) Isse kya hua...kuch galat to...

M-Nahi nahi...what are you taling...kuch nahi hua isse paani paani daalo uss pe..

They sprinkled water on her...she still didn't responded..not this was getting serious.

A-Ab kya kare...hospital..

Unnsu suddenly started opening her eyes.She saw both of them..she tried getting up.

U-Kya hua?

They had a sigh of relied ..their face show how relaxed they are within few seconds.

A-Tu faint ho gayi thi kya...kuch ho gaya tha ka tujhe?
U-Nahi...main to bass yeh medicines leke so gayi thi...mere sar phata jaa raha tha..kuch achha nahi lag raha tha ..to maine yeh lia aur so gayi !

They saw the bottle and it was of sleeping pills.Manav knew somewhere he was responsible for her bad condition and he wanted to slap himself !

M( to himself) -Wow....dekh tune kya kardiya, apne zid mein ..for you Mr.Manav Chhabra she has to take some sleeping pills coz you were rude to her.She might have felt so bad !

On the other side Arsh got really angry on her.

A(shouting)-Kya? Matlab kya chal kya raha hai..itna bhi kya tension ki you have to take some sleeping pilss....aur kitna high dose hai yaar...na phone ki ghanti se neend tuti aur na hi door bell se..paani marne ke baad jaake uthi tu...itna  tension hai to share nahi kia jaa sakta humse kya...At least you could have informed right.Nahi woh bhi nahi.....Do you even realize humari haalat kaisi ho rakh thii...aur btw tera phone kahan hai ?

U-I am sorry..I am really sorry....I should have informed you ....Actually kuch achha nahi lag raha tha..so I tried sleeping but woh bhi nhi hua kyunki bas thodi der pehle hi main uthi thi aur Manav ke saath (she stopped realising what she was going to say) matlab phone bhi bag mein hi reh gaya haii kal se..sp phone dead ho gaya shayad.

She was trying to get down from the bed when Arsh stopped her from doing so !

A-You stay at bed...You need rest..Aur yeh har waqt sorry sorry kya hota hai yaar Paa..Jaan nikal rh thi hum dono ki , ki pata nahi tumhe kya hogaya !

She looked at him with pityful eyes..At the same time she realised Manav was all silent .He didn't say anything but certainly she could see the tears forming in his eyes.She felt guilty for yelling at him, hurting him and for giving the unnecessary tension.

He wan't looking at her even for a moment .But was relieved that she was okay...He was guilty , hurt,angry and what not on her.

THEY AND THEIR MIXED EMOTIONS !

Meanwhile Arsh got a call.It was from the office and he was called for an important work to be done.

A-Deenu tu yahan pe hai na kuch der ke luye.I have to leave !

( To unnsu) Daantne ka to bahot maan kar raha hai tujhe..but now I have to leave....aake tujhe main daantunga achi tarah se !

He left leaving UNNAV alone !

They kept staring at each other for few seconds with guilt in their eyes...It was getting awkward and the silence was killing them from inside.

Unnsu was guilty for whatever she told him before.She realized she has hurt him a lot.She feared that she might loose her frndship as well.

Mnv was guilty and he blamed himself for her condition .He was hurt as well and started remembering how she told him not to touch her and to leave the house .

An awkward silence intruded between them, between their bful frndship .Neither Manav nor Unnsu wanted this to happen ever.

Manav finally spoke with tears in his eyes which were threatening to come out any moment.

M-Unnsu tum rest karoo..actually main ek important discussion chodke ke aaya hu..I need to go...Tum khyala rakhna apna..aur agar kisi bhi cheez ki zarurat ho to Arsh ko call karlena.

He turned to go out.When Unnsu hurriedly hot down from the bed to stop him.She stopped him by holding on his palm from behind.

TO BE CONTINUED!

Hey everyone !
Socha tha hum Unnav lonavla me hone ki khushi manayenge chapter ke last me
BUT THEY ARE BACK IN MUMBAI
SO BYE !