Part 8

Few more days passed ...Unnav grew more closer ...Mnv was looking for suitable situation to propose her .He was eager to tell what he feels !

Whereas Unnsu continuously fought a battle between her heart and brain.....she was not ready to accept that what she is feeling for him.She feared if all these comes in between then she might loose the beautiful friendship .

Unnsu lying on her bed looking at the ceiling was thinking all these when she heard the door bell.The door bell was ringing continuously as if the person outside was getting resltless.

Unns: Kaun  hai yaar...ajeeb log bhare pare hai duniya mein..itna bhi kya jaldbaazi hai  !

She opened the door and saw an overexcited Manav there....who hugged her immediately and what he did next was unexpected..He lift up Unnsu moving inside the house and was twrirling around.

M-Unnsuuu!!!
U-Kya hua Manav...kya kar rahe ho...niche utara please !!
M-Unnsu tumne nahi pata how much happy I am...
U- Haan Manav mujhe samajh mein aa raha hai..par tum niche to utara...

Manav put her down.

U-Uff bapre kya ho gaya ....itni excitement !
Manav hold her by her shoulder..
M-Tumhe pata hai aaj kya hua hai ?
U-Kya hua?
M-Tumhe nhi pata aaj kya hau??
U- Arrey to batao na...I m getting so resltless now..batao na kya hua ?
M-Mujhe promotion mil raha hai....Head office se letter tha...Usme yeh bhi likha tha ki they are very impressed by the progress I made.
Unnsu could not control herself hearing such a good news.

U-Heartiest Congratulations Inspector Manav Chhabra!!

They were just looking at each other..they were lost in their own  world. They were actually getting emotional now..They themselves did not know why .Manav's promotions , his happiness, Unnsu finding her happiness in him. Everything seemed perfect at that moment.Since he sensed both of them getting emotional he tried making the moment light.

M-Unnsu chalo na...kahi chalte hain..celebrate karne..
U-Arsh toh out of town hai na par...
M-Haan woh kal tak aajayega!
U-Achha Manav ghar mein hi celebrate kare kya? Arsh aayego toh kal bahar chale jayenge ? Kya kehte ho?
M-Han, idea bura nahi hain..waise bhi bahar dhup hogi abhi, but the thing is that ki hum ghar par celebrate karenge kaise ?
U-Hum dono saath rahenge to kuch aur ki kya zarurat ! Hum dono waise bhi we r happiest with each other !
He smiled hearing her !
M- Woh to hai!
U-Aur baaki kya hai ...movies dekh lenge thoda kuch khaa lenge!Mein humare liye kuch banati hu!
M-May I help you ?

Unnsu looked at him surprisingly !
U-Tum??
M-Haan mujhe aati hai!
U-Matlab tumhe cooking aati hai?
M-Beshakk...aati hain na..I mean I am not a pro at it..but thodi bahut to aati hai!
U-To kabhi bataya kyun nahi ?
M-Arrey kya bataya ...aur waise bhi sab abhi bata dunga to baad mein kya bataunga ?

He bit his toungue....

U-Baad mein matlab ?
M-Kuch nahi..Ab chale kitchen mein ?

They cooked together ..watched movies together ..enjoyed being in the company of each other.

It was 1 in the afternoon when they finished having lunch and sat for another movie.They were really close to each other.Both of them felt thousand butterflies in their body while sitting so close .It's not the first time though that they were so close but this time the atmosphere and the surroundings was something different.They were kind of awkward too but no one took the initiative or rather did not wanted to left each other .So they kept sitting that close !

After half-an-hour Mnv felt something on his shoulder..He turned his head to see a beautiful angelic face sheltering on his shoulder.He kept staring at her.

It was 4 pm and still Unns was sleeping peacefully.He did not move a inch even for a second thinking she might get disturbed .It was getting difficult for him to sit like that for such a long time but he could do anything for her and in front of anything , this is not a tough job !