Part 9

( 2nd update of the day...do check out first one )

I asked her once again before I slid my hand onto her waist making her gasp.Even I felt shivers running down my spine when my hand touched her bare waist.She slowly kept her hand over my shoulder.I felt like thousands of shock waves passing down my body ! I could feel the nervousness on her face too.Slowly we started moving with the music.Our eyes met to get permanently locked with each other.Her nervousness vanishing away slowly and gradually as we swang with the music.It was a slow dance.I twirled her around and her back suddenly collided with my chest.We stayed there mum , in the same position for a moment until she made a gap between us taking a small step forward.I held her hands as we again moved with the music.I twirled her again to make her face in my direction. She lowered her eyes immediately, may be feeling bit shy , Yes, I could guess it from the redness creeping her cheeks.I twirled her again, this time with a bit forcefully it  went and she landed with her hands on my chest.The very next moment we were lost in each other, our eyes locked, my hands on either side of waist and hers on my chest as we moved closer to each other.The proximity btween us increased , her hands which were trembling earlier calmed down .Her expressions which had a flinch of nervousness turned back to being normal as we inched closer to each other.But supposedly it wasn't right time for us to be this close.The music stopped and we got apart being embarrassed of the claps of the audiences who has stepped off the dance floor and were busy admiring us, maybe..
"WOAH, YOU GUYS MAKE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL PAIR"

One of my frnd told adding more to our embarrasment.We were looking everywhere but not towards each other.

Unnsu's POV

He was damn closer to me.Time stopped, my mind went numb when his hands reached my waist.My back touched his chest, my hands trembled when they laid upon his chest.I was soo lost into those brown orbs that my nervousness, my fear, everything vanished away in a go.It was so addicting .Yes, the proximity between us.His touch, his touch felt magical but at last we were left embarrassed by the stopping of music and clapping of the audience.I coudln't even look into his eyes, that was a little embarrassing for us.

Manav's Pov 

Finally ,the party ended.It was good.My few frnds suggested me to marry her , we would make a gr8 couple..And I think the day isn't that far.Well actually it depends on Aruhi..Romance ka bhi kachra kar deti hai ...
I was driving back to my city when suddenly my car came to a hault.Thanks Aruhi for this..

U-Kya hua Manav?
She asked stepping out of the car from the car coming to me.
M-Umm..gaadi kharab hogayi..we need a mechanic.
I answered her with a frown on my face.
U-Par mechanic , iss road pe kahan se milega.
She seemed equally annoyed and to add more to our annoyance suddenly we felt the rain drops pouring on us And shittt within seconds it started raining heavily.We rushed to the car trying to unlock the door.Wth, this has to happennow only ( Aruhii-😹😹😹) .

M- Oh no , I left the key inside only.
I shouted realising the blunder I had created.The door wasn't opening and here we stood all drenched in rain by then.

U-How can you  be this careless Manav?

She scolded me..But tbh i liked it.No, no I loved it..it sounded like typical wives scolding their husband..
M-Huh..Haan ab sara ilzaam ab mujh pe laga rhi ho...madam tum last mein g aadi se utar ke ayi thi and auto lock  bhi tumne lagaya hoga, at least you should have checked.

U-oh plz, stop it..yeh sab naa tumhari vajah se hi hua hai, tumhe dhyaan rakhna chahiye the na.

She replied back with a frowning face and we continued with this fight of ours until the realisation of us being fully drenched hit our heads.I can't believe we talked forthis long. That was the first time we fought for this long. 

M-Ab itna to bheeg hi chuke hain baarish mein, Chalo..Let's at least find a place now, ladai hum baad mein kar lenge.

I asked her as i noticed her shivering.I couldn't let her fall ill.We were stuck at a far way place from the city, our car broke down and now we don't have an option to reach our house except walking till the morning.I looked around finding for a place, there were only trees at the sides of the road.I noticed her shivering more.Now she wan't even speaking anything or fighting with me,instead she kept on running her arms saving herseld from the cold .I went to her, immediately held her hand and pulled her under a tree.I looked onto herm she was completely wet, so was I.Our clothes had stuck to our bodies, she was continuously rubbing her arms looking everywhere but not at me. Her eyes flickered as the rain drops fell on her.I immediately removed my jacket passing it to her.There was silence between us.
U-No, it's ok...I will manage.

She said wrapping her arms around herself.
M-woh to mujhe dikh raha hai how much you are managing.

Come on, wear this, plz...For me.

I said in my flow and suddenly realised 'for me'.She looked into my eyes, I was looking into her when I again forwarded the jacket to her.Breaking the eye lock she tooks its hold and wrapped it around herself.I immediately plucked one big leaf from the tree and moved to her , going closer covering our eyes from the rain drops that fell on both us.Suddenly I felt her hot breaths faming my neck and it's only then I realised that I went just a way too closer to her leaving a slightly minimal distance between us.I looked onto her, she looked everywhere but me.I sensed the uncomfort in her actions and immediately parted a bit giving her some space before I could move apart she suddenly held my hand in a tight grip.I looked onto her, it felt like she stumbled.Her eyes flickered, Was she ok? Oh no..I held her both hands in mine.I found them warm.

M-Unnsu , are you ok?
I asked and she simply nodded not being able to speak anything. She wan't even in a state to stand.Her feet stumbled a bit and in the next moment her eyes shut.I caught her in time and there she lied unconcious in my arms making me panic.

M-Unnsu, get up...Unnsu! 
I touched her cheeks, I touched her forehead next to realise she was burning in fever.I immediately made her sit under the tree covering her properly with my jacket.Only I knew how worried I was seeing her in that state.Tears made their way through my eyes , but I had to find a warmer place for her.

To be continued.......

Hey there guys!
While writing this chapter i was getting memories of my first ever ff on my first account( It is deleted now)Do you remember Yummy??..It was short one and yet my personal fav...Usme rain me proposal hua tha...but isme kya hoga aage?Will see u Overmorrow ! Coz tomorrow I had to decide the storyline...Bye !

You are my love , the one 
that i want to be with 
When it is raining , the one
I truly desire !