Part 13

( 2nd update of the day..Do check out  part 12 warna kuch samaj nhi aayega...)

Then he went towards his car, sat inside .He saw Unnsu in a bad state.As soon as she he came she held his arms tightly.

U-Manav...Manav tum kyun wahan gaye mujhe chod kar..woh ladki..Woh bikul meri tarah..usse kuch..Manav usse kuch..

Manav was rubbing her cheeks with his palm to make her calm.

M-Kuch nahi hua usse.Main bolne hi toh gaya tha..Usse kuch nahi karenge..Tum shant ho jaoo Unnsu please !

U-Par Manav unnse andar lekar gaye hai...jail mein daal denge..usski life bhi kharab ho jayegi..Please kuch karo na!

Manav couldn't see her anymore like this and took her into a tight hug..he started caressing her hair.

M-Nahi Unnsu maine kaha na kuch nahi hoga..aaj nahi daalenge usse jail mein..Main baat kr li hai...Kal aake I will take up the case .Woh agar guilty nahi hai to usse kuch nahi hoga..I promised her aur tumse bhi promise karta hu.

She looked up at him.

U-pakka na Manav?

M-Pakka! Tumhari tabiyat kharab ho rahi hai Unnsu..Ghar chalte hain pehle..baad mein baat karenge !

He broke the hug...rubbed the sweatbeads on her forehead with his palm.

He started the car.Unnsu kept on holding his left arm with her right hand and kept looking outside the window sternly.Manav kept saying her not to panic and it's all okay now throuughout the ride but strangely she became all silent.They reached their flat.He came down and opened the door for her.She got down quitely , Manav held her .

They went up ,Manav opened the lock and they went inside..
Manav took her to her room , she sat down on the bed.She was just breathing heavily.Her face pale without any expression.Manav could not understand what just happened to her all of a sudden .Few minutes earlier she was panicking so much and suddenly she became all silent.

M-Unnsu kya hua tumhe..please kuch bolo Unnsu...tumhe rona hai to ro lo..halka ho jao thoda sa...

She wasn't responding him and was just looking straight.

M-Ek minute ,let me bring you a glass of water..

Manav went outside the room and brought in water for her from the dining the table.He sat down beside her on the pead.

M-Unnsu yeh lo pnai piyo thoda sa!

He saw Unnsu not responding..so he put his left hand on back of her head and made her drink water from his night .She drank it.Unnsu clutched his hand this time.He put down the glass and held Unnsu by her shoulder.
She looked at him , tears started flowing down her cheeks one by one.

U-Manav..Manav main...tum mujhe..please kabhi mat chodna..Please !

She somehow struggled with her words.

M-Shhh..shhh..Unnsu kuch nahi hua hai ..main tumhe chod ke bhala kyun jaunga !

She started crying loudlu.She let out all her pain in front of him.Her cries started becoming louder and louder with each passing second.She was behaving weird .One moment she digs her head in the crook of his neck and the other moments she sits straight just holding him tight.It went on for few minutes!

Manav was continuously caressing her hair and back.He was unable to take it anymore .Yes he of course wanted her to cry to let her pain out but it was now getting worse.If she keepns on crying this badly it would affect her health metally and physically both.He was not having an ounce of idea about what to do.

M-Unnsu please chup ho jaoo...bass bahut hua..aise roti rahogi toh bimaar pad jaogi ..Unnsu !

Unnsu sat straight but kept crying.

Manav did not find any other way and he pressed his lips on her in order to stop her from crying.He closed his eyes and started kissing her passionately.She didn't understood what happened but of course couldn't cry anymore due to his lips on her.Astonishingly she started responing too slowly.They were helding each other tightly.He went on kissing her until she stopped crying completely.

He left her lips abruptly but kept her holding.She slowly moved her face...her face made its way to the crook of his neck , her forehead touching his lips and jawline ..Her hands traced his back and clutched their tightly.

He soon realised what he did.When he flet her hugging him tightly.He hugged more tight.She was in his embrace now for quite few minute.Manav went in a shock and soon mentally started cursing himself as to what he did just now.

She wasn't ready to leave him.He understood and stayed back hugging her until he felt her grips loosing on him.He looked at her and understood she was asleep due to tiredness and continuous crying !

He made her sleep properly,was going out of the room when he realised Unnsu is still holding on to his palm.He took his palm out kept her hand properly on the bed and covered her with duet.

He went out in the living room.He laid down on the sofa keeping his head on the sofa.

To be continued..........

Romance started !!!!!!

Hope you guys like this chapter !
Please do vote and comment !