Part 10

M-Unnsu, get up...Unnsu!
I touched her cheeks, I touched her forehead next to realise she was burning in fever.I immediately made her sit under the tree covering her properly with my jacket.Only I knew how worried I was seeing her in that state.Tears made their way through my eyes , but I had to find a warmer place for her.Just then my eyes went to a few lights at a distance at the other end of the jungle .

That was a seriously a blessing in disguise for me.I immediately picked her up in my arms and ran to the direction of the lights obviously trying to wake her up while running I was holding her close to myself so that she could get some warmth from me.Running for other 5 minutes I finally reached the place.

There was a small village I noticed.Chaos everywhere , seemed like there was a festival there.I entered with her in my arms, huffing and crying badly.My tears were unstoppable when a lady saw me and came running towards me.

L-Kya hua chora, aur ye ladki?

The lady asked looking at Unns.

M-Plz ...aap meri help kijiye, hum log ghar jaa rahe the to raaste mein meri gaadi kharab hogyi aur ye meri dost hai, iss bahot tez bhukar hai isliye ankhen bhi nhi khol rhi !

I explained her the situation.

L-Chal jaldi ,Mera ghar yahin pass me hain.

The lady seemed too king and generous.I took Unnsu to her house.She immediately placed a carpet on the floor and I laid Unnsu over it.

L-Arey isko toh bahot tez bhukar hai beta, aur iske kapde bhi ekdum bheeg gaye hai , isliye ye kaamp bhi rhi hai...ruk main iske liye kapde leke aati hun , tab tak tu aag jala le .
The lady told and went to bring some warm clothes for her .I immediately lit the fire and sat beside her rubbing her hands, rubbing her cheeks.Panic was clearly visible on my face but my thoughts only revolved around her.
L-Achha me iske kapde badal deti hu, tu waha jaake apne kapde badal.
She smiled and i walked outside not before looking at her once.
Her fever had started coming down.I kept sitting besides her the entire night, called at home and told everyone about our whereabouts asking to send a car in the morning or probs when the rain stops.Dad told the routes would be risky so I denied to him to come quickly.Moreover I didn't think so she was is state to travel at the moment.Her fever has just started coming down.I was holding her hand all the time rubbing it, sometimes touching her foregead to check if fever had lowered or not.

Unnsu's pov

I slowly opened my eyes after having enough of sleep.The place seemed to be unfamiliar I remembered the previous night.I was feeling a bit dizzy so had gone unconcious. I had no idea what happened next .I tried getting up when I noticed a grip on my hand.Titling my head to other side I found him sleeping by me holding my hand tightly. I looked onto his face, he seemed too tired and sleep deprived.His tears marks were visible.I was looking at his face when someone came and patted my shoulder.

L-Beta ab kaisi hai tu ?

An old lady asked me and I simply nodded my head.
U-Ji aunty , ab achha lag rag raha hai ! Hum yahan ?
I questioned her about our wherebaouts slowly removing his hand from mine and standing up.I smiled and wrapped the blanked on his body walking out with aunty.

L-Woh beta , raat bahot tez baarish ho rahi thi aur tujhe bahut tez bhukar tha tu bheosh hogyi aur ye ladka tujhe yahan le aaya.Bechara raat bhai nhi soya..bas tere pass hi baitha raha.Abhi aankh lag gayi hogi.Kal raat kitna pareshan tha, bahot pyaar karta hai tujhsem tujhe kal raat uss halaat mein dekh kar roo hi raha tha bas.

Aunty said explaining me the incident and I was kinda shocked when aunty said he loved me..No ..this wasn't true.Aunty was just overthinking.I shook my head but couldn't stop my smile when I saw him sleeping inside the room.

I helped her making tea and later sat beside him doing nothing.It was after sometime when his sleep broke and he caught me staring at him.He immediately got up.

M-Sorry , mujhe pata nhi chala kab meri aankh lag gayi!
U-Arey nhi , tum sorry kyun bol rahe ho , sorry to mujhe bolna chahiye, meri vajah se tumhe itni pareshaani huyi.
I said being a bit guilty of him waking up the entire night for me.

M-Nhi, Are u ok now..tumhari tabiyak theek hai na.
U-Bilkul.Thank you !

I said and got up for getting tea for him.I had a smiled on my face, more precisely a blush on my cheeks.I felt good.I  got tea for him ,utnilt he rain had also stopped.My clothes had dried up so I changed back into my saree.Manav had called for the car till then with driver.Finally thanking the sweet lady we left from there to our respective houses.
He dropped me at my home and went to his !

I changed myself and thinking how much he care for me dozzed of into sleep!

IT'S ALL ABOUT CARING FOR EACH OTHER, IT'S ALL ABOUT RESPECTING EACH OTHER, IT'S ALL ABOUT LOVING EACH OTHER WITHOUT KEEPING EXPECTATIONS TO GET IT BACK !

TO BE CONTINUED....

Hey Guys, 
Hope you like this chapter!
Thanks for showing all love 
One question , which one do u like more ?
SHAADI HAI ARRAGED HUMARI or MOHABBATEIN ?
Don't forget to Vote and comment down your reviews !