trev

his point of view.

"kung ako yang babaeng inii-stalk mo, iisipin kong napaka creepy mong tao."

i glanced at yuan who was taking a glimpse of my phone's screen.

hayes laughed loudly. "sino ba yan? saang department?" isyoso niya pa saka bahagyang sinilip ang cellphone ko. "uy! yan ba yung babaeng tinitignan mo sa play nung theater club last year?"

nanatiling seryoso ang mukha ko bago ko muling itinuon ang atensyon sa instagram niya.

jiersee kim...

"she's pretty," raj commented.

hilaw akong ngumiti sa kanya. "thanks," sagot ko na ikinatawa nilang lahat.

"theater club ba kamo?" biglang pasok ni joss. "i just joined that club three months ago.." kwento niya. "sino doon ang crush mo, trev?"

anong crush?

nagsalubong ang kilay ko bago inis na umiling.

"torpe," iling ni jean bago tumawa.

jaymin chuckled. "hindi ka sanay, pareh! weakshit!"

hindi ko sila pinansin. now is not the right time. sure akong she's in the verge of making herself happy and i don't want to interrupt her time with herself. gusto kong masayang masaya siya bago niya ako makilala. she needs to focus on herself more before getting into something serious again.

it's been a year.. ganoon pa rin. the same cycle goes and goes. i look at her from afar. hindi ako stalker na katulad ng sinasabi ni yuan... i admire her.

i've seen her cry. i've seen her smile a lot of times. naisip ko, isang araw gusto kong maging dahilan ng mga ngiti niya.

happiness looks good on her. i'm sure i'd look good with her too.

---

after months, music festival is coming. so the time that i saw her being frustrated over that claw machine.. i did not hesitate. she looks cute but i want to do something for her. gusto niya yung bunny stuff toy.. i'll give it to her.

"do you want me to get it for you?" i managed to stay calm. pinigilan ko ang sarili kong ngumisi. she's looking at me, awestruck.

she's cute. she's pretty. God.. ang ganda. ang ganda ngumiti. ang bait. mukhang masaya kasama. i like her personality so much.

"jiersee! thank you!" sigaw niya. mahina akong tumawa kahit na hindi niya naman nakikita. did she honestly think that i don't know her?

i gestured a letter t in my hands.

trev. that's my name missy.

music festival came and i overheard from joss that we'll be on the same table as leena and her friends. i wore my best clothes. she'll be there.

hindi ko napigilang tumitig kahit na alam kong anumang oras bubulalas na ng tawa si hayes na nakaupo malapit kay jiersee.

when she mumbled t, i smirked. she remembers me. great.

"kilos.." yuan motivated me. he even tapped my shoulders. "baka maunahan." aniya. tumango ako sa kanya saka ipinagpatuloy ang pagi-isip ng pwede kong gawin para makasama si jiersee kahit saglit lang.

i followed her on her social media accounts. kahit na i was gatekeeping myself from clicking that follow button before, nagawa ko na ngayon. i even offered to take pictures of her para sa instagram feed niya. i man up and had the courage to chat her. i need to be close with her so i do what i have to do.

lowkey.. lowkey flirting. that's what i did. i gave her lots of motives and show her how much i love her, i like her, i admire her, i want her.

she has to fall for me too.

i did everything that her past lover didn't do to her. lahat lahat ng pupwede kong gawin para lang maging okay siya. she has to be happy and i want her to experience happiness with me.

prom came. i asked her to be my date. me being on my phone while the program was on-going.. nanghihingi si lola ng picture namin ni jiersee. she knows how much i love her. it was all in the plan but dorothy calling me wasn't part of it. leaving her at the dance floor isn't part of the plan at all.

"lo-" before i could even said lola, it was dorothy who answered. iyong caretaker ni lola eversince.

panic has shown in my face when she said what happened to lola. really.. sa isa pa sa dapat na pinaka masayang araw ko? why take her away from me at this time?

i wasn't able to control my emotions kaya noong sinabi ni dorothy na nasa labas siya ay hindi ako nagdalawang isip na tumakbo. i need to at least see my grandmother.

"kumusta kayo noong babae mo?" nakangiting tanong ni dorothy sa akin. isang buwan na...

i shook my head. "di ko pa nakakausap."

she scoffed. "baka totoo sabi nung pinsan mo ah." tukoy niya kay yuan. "kumilos ka na kung ako sayo.."

i received lots of messages from them saying that i have to stop avoiding her...that she deserves to hear my explanations after i leave her hanging.

alam ko naman yun. it's just that i am getting ready. the perfect time will come and i have to know what i should do. she has to be all ears when i explain. i am sure she'll understand.. she's a smart woman.

i came up with the plan that jaymin thought before. i payed for everything.. mula sa hotel accommodation, entrance, gas, food, everything. it's a part of my plans and i have to do well to make my girl listen to me.

grabbing her by her waist never felt so great. but the moment i asked her to listen, siya naman yung tumakbo paalis.

"jiersee!" i called but she continued running away. is this karma?

but at that same night, she came back to me saying she's willing to listen. of course i told her everything. i know what she had to go through and her feelings are very valid.

walang araw na hindi ko siya pakikinggan. i'm all ears for her. the moment that she said that she loves me, all i did was to shower her kisses and hugged her tightly. jiersee was crying and i was smiling.

i stared at her beautiful face. "i can't believe i got you when all i did was to give you motives and lowkey flirting..."

jiersee laughed as she playfully hit my shoulders. "akala ko pinapaasa mo ako eh.. exciting naman yung nangyari noon kahit papaano." aniya. "tell me.. what's your motive?"

i chuckled as i wipe her dried tears. i once again kissed her forehead. "i have to make you fall for me... that's it.. that was it, baby."

---

liked by yuan and otherstreyvaun wife material

treyvaun wife material.