part 11

it was later at night, we had finished eating dinner and came home. sapnap ended up going to bed so it was just me and dream. dream was just staring at me, well, not exactly me; he was staring through me.

"what are you thinking about?" i ask.

"oh uh- sorry, i wasn't aware i was daydreaming. i was thinking about meeting kacey. she had talked about it earlier today. i really want to meet her, it'd be so cool! i actually told her to come out tomorrow, hopefully you're okay with that." dream seems to excited.

"i'm sorry- what?!" i almost yell.

"you aren't okay with it?"

"NO! I CAME HERE FOR YOU! TO HANG OUT WITH YOU! AND YOURE GOING TO WASTE THE TIME WE HAVE TOGETHER, WITH KACEY??!" i scream.

"you have sapnap, it'll only be for one day. how long are you planning on staying?"

"i don't know how much longer i can do this. you don't understand dream. i came here for you." i emphasize the last word. quickly i get up and walk to sapnaps room, he is standing in the doorway with a confused look on his face. i push past him as i hear dreams footsteps.

"wha-" is all sapnap can get out. i slam the door on both of them and slid down to the floor; my back to the wall. i hear their murmurs.

"what the hell is wrong with him?!" dream exclaims.

"i don't fucking know, you tell me!" sapnap says back.

"you're taking his side?"

"c'mon dream, there's no sides to take."

"we were casually talking and the second i brought up kacey he got upset. do they have beef? is he mad i'm spending more time with her? because i'm not. i spend every second of my day attending george. every little inconvenience i'm there for him. he second he facetimes me, i'll hang up on kacey. if anything i pick him over her. he doesn't have any reason to be upset with me. i want to hang out with the girl i like. the girl i possibly could fall in love with." dream goes on and on.

"good for you for finding somebody, but don't blame george for things he can't control. he can't control how you act. you're the one handing up on kacey for him."

"and? it's his needy ass that i have to. is he obsessed with me? is he in love with me? is that why he needs to talk to me 24/7?" dream says very loudly. everything does quiet. my rage is built to the top. i stand up and open the door. dream has a confused look on his face and sapnap is looking at the ground.

"god i can't believe you! i don't need you 24/7! i spend nights crying in my bed because i feel like i'm drowning inside my thoughts! i spend days not streaming or talking to anybody. you didn't understand my life. and for your information, kacey doesn't like me. she is a bitch and i don't like her! she put me through so much hurt and made me feel unwanted. you don't understand." i bark at dream.

"i think you're overreacting. tell me what she did."

i pull out my phone and pull up the texts of me and kacey. it started at me telling her about him. i hand my phone to dream.

"read it. you asshole." i walk away and walk out the front door. nobody follows me. i don't know where i'm going, i'm just walking the streets. i feel my pocket for my phone, just to remember dream is reading the texts. he's reading the texts. oh my god he's reading how i like him. oh no. oh god no.