part 12

before we start, i cannot respond to comments because i used my email on a different account and cannot switch it. i don't have a schedule of when this goes up because i'm busy. i also just went through something traumatic and idk if anything's okay at this point. thank u guys again for the support, if there's anything you need you can add my discord #bdawg9816 <3. i'll start the chapter now.

~

i've been walking for too long, my feet hurt. nobody has followed me, such great friends. i am approaching a beach and the sun is starting to set. nobodies here so i decide the go sit on the sand. the sunset is so pretty, although i can't see the correct colors. i hear a car and turn to see it slow down until it comes to a complete stop. sapnap jumps out of the passenger side and runs towards me. i wait to see if dream is going to get out but the car starts to drive away. i frown.

"george!! dude, you walked this far? jesus."

"yeah, my feet hurt. it's fine."

"this is pretty, are you okay?" he says referring to the sunset.

"why did dream just leave? he doesn't care about all the rude things he said?"

"uh... well we didn't really talk about that. but i bet he is sorry." sapnap looks down.

sapnaps pov (this is the only time i'm doing someone else's pov)

"you aren't going to go after him??!" i yell at dream. dream just keeps staring at the phone.

"do you know?" he mutters. his tone isn't anger anymore, it's confusion and sadness.

"know what?" i ask as he hands me the phone.

kacey
are u ok george? ik we don't talk at all but dream told me that he misses talking to you and that you've been distant.

george
he misses me?

kacey
yeah, if i'm overstepping boundaries lmk.

george
can i tell you something that i normally wouldn't share with anyone else?

kacey
ofc always

george
ok so basically i got upset the other day cause i thought dream was replacing me and sapnap told me some stuff that made me think i had romantic feelings for dream but i don't think that i do and i'm just really confused right now. please don't tell dream.

kacey
jesus christ george i was not expecting that. um okay i can probably help you out. do you think about him before you go to bed?

george
yea but i think about seeing him in the us and stuff like that

kacey
do u think u have any romantic feelings towards him?

george
idk that's my problem here, i literally told you that

kacey
i know.
dream and i are dating.

george
WHAT?! YOURE DATING HIM AND IM TELLING YOU ALL THIS STUFF?

kacey
how does that make you feel?

"yeah i kind of knew." i say handing the phone back. i expected dream to be mad but he just nods.

"does he like me? he was questioning it here and kacey told me that she did something bad but couldn't tell me what it was. she just said it was about george."

"yeah he likes you. i don't know much about it but i know he just wants you to be happy." i reassure.

"kacey just lied about dating me here, that's it. it already was a big deal to him but i see how it could have affected him. what the hell do i do? i can't just pretend i don't know." dream was starting to freak out.

"he gave you his phone and told you to read it. it told you that he likes you, whether that was his intention or not. you can't pretend. i guess we just figure it out as we go?" i try to be kind although i have no idea what's going to happen. i hate being in the middle of this, what if things don't get okay again?

george's pov:

"what did you talk about then?" i knew exactly what they were talking about, how i liked dream. i don't know what i was thinking.

"uh- george, you know what you said in the texts right?"

"yeah. what did he say?"

"he doesn't know what to do. he feels bad but he didn't really say anything about kacey. i don't know what's happening with them but he didn't show any sign that they would break up. it's only been a day george." sapnap says.

sapnap pulls out his phone and mine and hands mine to me. i nod thanks and check my messages. it's blown up by kacey.

kacey
george what did u say to dream?
i'm sorry for all i've done but it wasn't that bad
ur jealous and i understand but that gives u no excuse to try to break me and dream up
it's only been one day
george where the hell are u?
he asked me out this morning and has already told me he needed space. i barely even talked to him today
he said "there's something going on here that i need time for and i don't want to do that to you right now so i'm postponing our relationship."
WHO THE FUCK POSTPONES A RELATIONSHIP
what happened
please i just want an explanation
is he okay?
are you okay?

george
i'm okay but idk about him. we got into a fight and i haven't talked to him since. i'm sorry, i didn't mean to hurt anyone. he knows i like him and i didn't intend to ruin your relationship. i'm so sorry kacey.

kacey
thank u for telling me.
i'm sorry if i have hurt u in the past
do u think this is ur fault?

george
yeah cause it is
i'm the one who likes him
that's why he's postponing
the postponing thing is dumb

kacey doesn't answer after that last text but i feel a tear rolling down my cheeks. i really screwed things up.