part 15

quick disclaimer cause i haven't updated in months, my twitter is @ brenbren326 so yea i can interact with you there.

"i am not ashamed. i'm just afraid of what everyone will say. what they'll do. george i don't think you understand what it's like to be me right now. i'm at my prime time! i can't-" dream starts saying. what is he even trying to get at.

"i'm going to stop you right there. you are an idiot! do you only care about the views and what people will say? so much that you hid your feelings from me? so much that you made me sit in a room knowing damn well that you liked me back. fuck you for that honestly. do you understand what it's like to be me? you ruined me! you truly did. you broke me down so much. and sapnap, can't you see how tired he is? he puts up with all of our shit and still is so loyal! now he's going to bring me to the airport because i'm going home. i can't do this with you. not if you aren't going to accept this. not if all you care about is what people will say." i can feel my eyes watering but i look up and turn around so dream doesn't see them.

"george i can do better though. i'll do better i promise." i whip around to face him.

"you can't promise a damn thing because you lied to me. and fucked with me. fuck you for that." i go get in sapnaps car. sapnap gets in too. i don't even look to see what dreams doing. cause i don't care.

"you sure you want to leave?" sapnap asks.

"yes." i respond. we drive away and i don't even try to look back at him. i stare straight ahead at the road. the car is completely silent, no music or anything. it's really awkward. i'm pretty sure sapnap is about to cry or something so i turn the radio up. of course heatwaves starts playing. i start laughing and sapnap turns his head to look at me. he has tears in his eyes but he looks so confused. he turns the radio down.

"have you lost your mind george? are you okay?" he says with actual concern.

"when i was driving to the airport to get here, this song was playing and i was thinking about how much i liked dream and wanted to be with him but now he screwed it all up. that's funny." in the middle of saying that my mood completely changes, i was just laughing a second ago and now i actually realize what is happening. i just said goodbye to my bestfriend. i told him i didn't want to be around him anymore. i don't care though. i do not care.