Look Who the Stars Dragged In

The sun peaks above the Mondstat walls illuminating the city. The people of Mondstat wander throughout the streets doing their morning duties,  and several knights start their patrols.

"Ugghhh..." Mona blurts as she rolls over on her bed, as the sun peaks through her blinds striking her in the eyes.

Its been about a week since the events with the Traveler, Fischl, Paimon, and Oz. And the entire week all Mona could seem to think about were the harbingers words.

"The stars, the sky, its all a gigantic hoax, a lie."

It couldn't possibly be true, could it? No! It certainly cannot. Mona had studied the stars her entire life, surely she would have figured out if it was all was a lie!

What was his name again? Sarac.. Scara... Scaramouche?

Well, no matter what his name is! That Scaramouche doesn't know a word he says! Fatui Harbinger or not, he's undoubtedly untrustable! 

Mona rolls out of bed and stars to dress herself, with just about every thought ever on her mind.

Mona wasn't exactly the richest person in town, so she usually spent her day doing readings for people in town square. She made about 15,000 mora a day which could buy her dinner and breakfast for the next morning, and she would usually just skip lunch. 

It wasn't the best life, but atleast she had a roof over her head and a place to stay, thanks the The Traveler and Paimon of course.

She adjusts her hat and starts out the door.

  "Good morning Mona!"

"Morning to you, aswell."

"Greetings Mona!"

"Good Morning, Flora."

Mona was actually pretty popular around Mondstat, despite her low income.

"Hey Mona! the usual?"

 "Yes please Sara, Thank You."

Mona had her usual Teyvat Fried Egg and was just about to head to town square to start her readings, when she noticed some commotion at the gate.

Curious, she gets up and heads in that direction to see if she can figure out what seems to be happening.

"What's going on here?" Mona asks one of the nearby bystanders. "They're saying there's a strange man at the gates, with a huge hat and fatui agents traveling behind him. I just overheard them call him a harbinger!"

A fatui harbinger? In Mondstat? Could it be? No, certainly not.

"I just want to proceed to the fatui reserved hotel, the Goth Hotel, so if you would kindly move aside-"

"Well well well, look who the stars dragged in" Mona says

The figure looks at her, and they lock eyes.

"Ah, we meet again, Mona."