Sleepover

"He did not!" Mona laughed. "I'm not even joking! It really happened!" Scaramouche cracked.

The two had been hanging out all afternoon, telling jokes and stories while getting to know each other.

"Sir, it's getting quite late. I know you've already given her Majesty the report but there's quite a lot to do. You have a meeting with the Acting Grand Master tomorrow to arrange ground rules of you staying in Mondstat." Garret said. "You have a meeting with Jean tomorrow? Ha! Good luck. When it comes to the people of Mondstat, Jean is quite stobborn." Mona teased. "You know her?" Scaramouche questioned. "Of course I do! She's the head of the Knights of Favonious after all. Plus I've been on my fare share of commissions with her." Mona replied. "Wellllll.... Do you think you could maybe give me some pointers on what to say?" Scaramouche asked.

"I'm a genius! If I can get me and Mona a little... what do they call it? Sleepover?... I can spend more time with her!" Scaramouche thought to himself.

"Well I suppose so... if that's ok with Garret." Mona said.

The pair turned to Garret giving a pleasing look. Pleaseee! Scaramouche mouthed. Garret sighed. "Fine, I guess you two can have a sleepover.

Timeskip: Half an hour later

Mona walked out of the bathroom wearing A big pink onesie with Star shapes on it. Her hair was down and nicely brushed out with a few strands falling over her shoulders.. Scaramouche stared in awe as he watched her emerge from the bathroom, and had to turn away to hide the massive blush now forming on his cheeks. "You ok Scara?" Mona asked. Scaramouche flipped his head around giving a smile. "Yep!" He waved his hand and out of thin air appeared a blue onesie almost identical to Mona's. "Woah! How'd you get that?" Mona asked shocked. "It's actually a pretty big coincidence, I just happen to own one just like yours!" Scaramouche laughed. "Really? I never put you as a guy big on onesies." Mona joked with a smirk on her face. "Yeah yeah, laugh all you want." Scaramouche said as he made his way to the bathroom to change.

He quickly finished changing and was surprised to see Mona setting up a pillow and blanket on the couch. "What's that for?" Scaramocuhe asked. "Just setting something up for you to sleep on, you didn't think you'd have to sleep on the floor, did you?" Mona sarcastically said. Scaramouche blushed a bit and looked down to his feet. "Well I don't really know what to expect... I've never really been to a sleepover before." He admitted rocking back and forth on his  heels. "You've NEVER been to a sleepover?!" Mona asked excitedly. "No? Why so excited?" Scaramouche asked in confusion. "Becauseeeee-.." Mona said running over to Scaramouche. "I can show you EVERYTHING! We can play every game in the book!" Mona sang. She learned on her tippy toes getting dangerously close to Scaramouches face. Scaramouche started to turn bright red, but Mona didn't seem to notice because all she could think about was the activities to do. She hurried over to her new desk and pulled out a sheet of paper, and a pen.

Sleepover with Scara!!! 

• makeover!!!

• pillow fight!!!!

• star readings!!!!

Mona jotted a few things down on the piece of paper then took a tac and pinned it to the bullion board.

"Is that all you do at sleepovers?" Scaramocuhe questioned. "Oh no, not even close, but this is all I can think of at the moment." Mona replied. "Anyway, Onto our first activity! Makeovers!" Mona happily said. 

They turned off the lights but left the lamps on to provide a bit of light. 

"Let's do hair first!!!" Mona said. "Do you know how to do any styles?" Mona turned to Scaramouche. "Do I! I grew up doing my little sisters practically every day." Scaramouche replied. He walked over to Mona's dresser and dug threw her things intill he found some hair ties and a brush. Then he proceeded over to the couch and sat down, and then waved Mona over to sit on the floor infront of him. She reluctantly walked over then took a seat. "You sure you know what your doing?" Mona asked. "Positive." Scaramouche replied.

He began to run his fingers through Mona's dark hair and brushing it out. Mona kept giggling throughout because it "tickled." Scaramouche kept turning red every time Mona would let out a giggle.

"So cute..." He thought to himself.

Before she knew it, Mona's hair was in 2 low pigtails tied with white ribbons. She stood up to check the mirror. "Wow..."  She stared in awe at her reflection. "You outdid yourself Scara!" Mona said still admiring her hairdo. Scaramouche couldn't help but blush at the nickname. "Well, you don't really have enough hair to style, so how about I paint your nails!" Mona asked. "Sure." Scaramouche said trying to sound cool. Mona ran to her dresser and pulled out dark blue nailpolish. "This will do perfectly!" Mona exclaimed.

After a few minutes, Scaramouches nails were painted perfectly navy. Mona even painted it on her fingernails as well. "See! We're twinsies!" She laughed. Scaramouche looked down at his hands and studied them. "They're perfect..." He said to himself. "What was that?" Mona asked. "Oh! Nothing." Scaramouche lied.

They continued for hours, playing games, telling stories, and eventually fell asleep, except, instead of sleeping in the couch, Scaramouche accidentally fell asleep at the foot of Mona's bed leaning against the wall while she slept cuddled up beside him.