2. gone girl

═══*

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 -> 𝟏𝟗𝟐𝟐
13 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑜𝑙𝑑

"AUNT BEKAH, YOU KNOW how he is. Father would literally rip his heart out if he found out I have a date. Ophelia Mikaelson was getting ready for a "girls night out" when she was really about to see her date.

Over the years, the Mikaelsons also found out that the vampire side of Ophelia was not inherited, she was just human.

Elijah couldn't be any more grateful that his daughter was human, he didn't want her to go through the pain in her life that he had to feel over the past 900 years.

"Don't worry, Lia, I'll hold him back if he wants to try and leave the house." Ophelia smiled that her aunt called her "Lia". She always loved that nickname.

Ophelia walked down the stairs in her home to see her Uncle Klaus and father sitting in the living room, calmly enjoying their Saturday afternoon.

Ophelia tried to stealthily walk down the stairs without her father or Uncle Klaus noticing, but it was no use since her family are vampires and their enhanced hearing didn't help too.

"And where do you think you're going looking like that?" Elijah put down his newspapers and stared at his daughter, waiting for an answer. Klaus just stayed in his seat, entertained by the situation.

"Just out with my friends, I'll be back before dinner." As Ophelia was about to open the door, Elijah vamp-sped to close it, slightly scaring her.

"I know when you're lying, Ophelia. Tell me the truth please." Elijah could have easily compelled Ophelia to tell the truth, but he would never do that to his daughter. It was wrong to him.

Sighing in defeat, Ophelia told her father the truth.

"I'm going out with James," she mumbled under her breath. Elijah sighed, knowing James is not good news since he met him a couple of times during school.

"I do not want you to hang out with that man. I don't like him, he seems very suspicious." Ophelia turned to her father and pleaded with him to change his mind.

"Father please, I really want to go out with him. He is genuinely a sweet man."

As much as he wanted to say no, Elijah couldn't resist his daughter's puppy-eye look and gave in to her desire.

"Alright, but you must be home by dinner, or else I will get Niklaus to find you and you know how that goes." Ophelia slowly turned her head over to her Uncle Klaus to see him smirking evilly.