3. tortured

═══*

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

𝟏𝟗𝟐𝟐 -> 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐝

"SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN back by now." Elijah was pacing back and forth worrying endlessly about his daughter.

"Elijah, I'm sure she is fine, she probably is having too much fun now." Rebekah tried to calm down her brother, even though she too was worried about Ophelia.

"I'm going to rip that boy apart if I have to." Klaus was now being his typical self, ripping any person who would be a threat to his family.

And now, this James boy was going to see the last light of day. Elijah couldn't take it anymore. He vamp sped out of the house and went to the party that Ophelia was at.

"If only Kol wasn't daggered, this boy would have been dead by now."

"Yes very true, sister, but that would also mean we would have no idea where our dear niece is hidden," Klaus said frustratedly.

It was true however, Kol loved his dear niece immensely, but unfortunately, he was daggered and stored away and would miss out on the fun.

"Alright, let's catch up to Elijah before he starts to rip that boy's heart out without us."

༻❁༺

Elijah was vigorously searching through the people at the party Ophelia was at, hoping to find his daughter.

The rest of the Mikaleson family barged through the doors, trying to find their niece as soon as possible before Elijah rips the boy apart.

"She's not in here," Elijah said, his siblings hearing him clearly with their enhancing vampire hearing.

"I'll check upstairs," Klaus said, while Rebekah was following him closely behind.

Elijah was still downstairs, looking for James as he was desperately was trying to find his daughter.

After moments later of trying to find James, Elijah spotted him then grabbed him quickly as he vamp sped to the nearest alley.

"What did you do with my daughter?" Elijah said, low and dark, a tone he has rarely used. Klaus was enjoying this moment of Elijah's dark side where Rebekah was just scared for the boy.

Oh, what fun this was going to be.

"Come on, mate, this can go a lot quicker if you can just tell us where Ophelia is," Klaus said, getting his hands ready to rip out James' heart, anxious for the fun to begin.

"Go to hell. I'm not telling you shit. This is payback for what you did to my mother all those years back." Klaus thought about it for a second and it finally came to him who this boy's mother was.

"Oh, I remember you clearly. You were just a sweet little boy when I murdered your mother. Now, tell me where my niece is before I murder you too." James mentally did a spell in his head which made Klaus cry out in pain.

Rebekah was about to run up to James and snap his neck before Elijah stopped her. "Rebekah no, he is the only one who knows where Ophelia is and we must get it out of him quickly. After we do, then we'll rip his heart out."

James started to laugh menacingly which made the three Original siblings glare at him.

"It's honestly hilarious to see the very first vampires the world worry about a simple human." Elijah stood in front of the witch and grabbed his neck forcefully with his hand.

"If you ever talk about my daughter like that again, I will turn you into what you hate most. A vampire."  James' eyes widened slightly, but he hid his fear with cockiness once more.

"Do it. It's not going to get your daughter back. I hid her in the most secure place. Don't even go and try to find other witches because the spell I placed on her was special. Used from dark magic."

"Tell me where my daughter is." Elijah's voice was even darker, his honor of nobility was now withering away as he started to talk more to James.

"Never in a million years."  Once James said this, his heart was now separated from his body and into Elijah's hands. His now dead body stayed there lifeless as Elijah's siblings stared at him in shock.

"Elijah, why would you do that?! Now we won't find out where Ophelia is at," Rebekah said, shocked that her brother would kill the only chance at finding her niece.

"He wouldn't have told us anyway. We will just have to find her ourselves."

Elijah dropped James' heart as he casually buttoned up his suit while grabbing a hanker chief from his pocket square and left the room calmly, blood still dripping down in his hands.

"So what are we going to do now?" Klaus looked at his older brother, wondering what his next plan was.

"We are going to look for Ophelia ourselves. Even if it takes a century."

*sips tea as elijah casually rips out a heart*

I'm sorry if this was a boring chapter, but the next chapter will be modern days heheh💕