18. family reunion

═══*

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

"I'M GOING TO RIP THAT SON OF a bitch's head off with my bare hands if I have to." Ophelia was pacing back and forth on Elena's porch, her Mikaelson temper finally kicking in as Klaus just tried to kill Jeremy. Alaric jumped in front of him, saving his life, but it definitely was not a sight to see for the girl.

"Trust me, Lia, we are as pissed as you are right now." Ophelia tried her best to contain her anger, but the rage overcame her. Storming off of Elena's porch, Ophelia decided to take out her anger on the one person who started this entire mess.

Klaus.

She knew that he was family of course, but at this moment all Ophelia could feel is anger, and this emotion blinded her. The thought of Klaus being a millennium older than her and a hybrid was definitely not an equal match for her, but deep down, Ophelia knew Klaus wouldn't hurt his precious niece.

A few moments later, Ophelia arrived at Klaus' house which was currently going under renovation. A couple of Klaus' hybrids saw her and stepped in front of her, preventing the girl from entering his home.

"Seriously?" Ophelia threw her arms up in the air, soon letting them fall to her sides. "This isn't necessary."

Before the hybrids could step any closer, Klaus' voice interrupted them from proceeding.

"Step away from my niece, or I will move you away from her myself." They soon stepped away and Klaus greeted Ophelia with a smile, acting as if everything was normal.

"Hello, Ophelia. What do I owe to this great honor?"

"Are you a psycho or something? What were you thinking when you compelled Jeremy to stand in front of a car?  Without his ring!" Ophelia stared at him with pure anger as Klaus simply smiled at her, making her even angrier.

"First of all, I'm not a psycho. that's your uncle Kol. But I had to send a message, obviously, it was a successful one too." Rolling her eyes at her uncle, Ophelia was about to throw a punch at Klaus, but he instantly caught it, making her sigh in frustration.

It was no use, she knew Klaus was going to catch it, but there was a glimmer of hope that a punch would help her get out the anger.

"Ooo, that was actually a good one, especially for a human. Nice try, love." Ophelia glared at him once more before stepping closer to Klaus, their eyes meeting each other intently.

"Mess with my friends again, you're going to regret it."

༻❁༺