Rules

PLEASE READ THE RULES AND FOLLOW THROUGH! 

1. To confirm your entry send a PM to me. (RohinaSharma)

2. Your story should be on the OG ShraMan. The rest of the story and how it plays out is up to your creativity.

3. The entry must be original and written specifically for this contest. The theme will be revealed once we have set the dates.

4. The entry must carry a title. Your entry may or may not have a Book Cover banner, the choice is up to you.

5. The word limit is 1000 words or less. Please use the Times New Roman font in size 14. 

6. Your entry should be sent to likhavat.wattpad@gmail.com 

7. DO NOT inform your friends of your participation or the title of your story. If this happens, the story will be disqualified. 

8. Requesting votes or advertisement for any one story is prohibited and will lead to disqualification. 

9. After you have confirmed your entry, please send your piece on or before the due date. This will help me format all the entries on time.

10. DO NOT PUBLICIZE YOUR WORK. 

_______________________________________________

✦ If you have any questions, feel free to drop a comment on this post or send me a PM and I will get back to you.

✦ Since we're doing this after a long time, please participate! Share this and help spread the word!