Thank You

Alas! All good things must come to an end! 

After almost 3 months, Likhavat 2021 has officially come to an end. 

I want to take a moment and thank every single person who DM'ed for their participation. Behind the scene, there were a lot of hiccups, quite a few people who were interested, were not able to send in their entries due to time constraints or personal and professional reasons. Despite that, we still managed to have some fantastic entries, and I honestly hope you have enjoyed reading them. 

To the authors: Thank you so much! If you wouldn't have sent in your pieces, this event would not have happened.

To the reader: I can't thank you enough. You are the reason this event is successful. Thank you for liking and commenting on each story. I can tell from personal experience, that the authors have loved all your excitement and encouraging comments. 

I also want to take a moment and share something personal and why this event means so much to me. For those of you who don't already know, I lost my mother on August 4th due to post-covid complications. This event was like a little light that helped me go through some of the hardest and darkest times.

I want to take this moment and send out a personal thank you to the participating authors. You didn't know what was going on, but your messages about this event, your excitement and more importantly your stories, really pulled me through these trying times. I read and re-read your stories while they waited to be read by the readers.
Thank you for, unknowingly, giving me the comfort of two of my favourite characters. Your stories will always have a special place in my heart. 

Likhavat will be coming soon, once again, to give more readers and writers the chance to delve into their imagination and give us more of our favourite fictional couple. How does December, sound? ;-)