Main Event

I can't believe this is finally here!! 

It is with immense pleasure and joy to put forth all the amazing entries I received from all of you. We've had quite a few hiccups along the way, but we finally made it! 

A quick shout out to the members who sent in their entries and worked through their busy schedules to give us these lovely entries. Thank you so much for stepping up and making this event a success! 

From this point forward, all pieces are open to reading, commenting and voting. Please be assured that I am well aware of whom each piece belongs to. Plagiarism will not be tolerated and a Copywrite warning has been added to all entries. 

VOTERS! Here is a quick refresh of the rules. Failure to abide by them will lead to disqualification of your vote.

1. Please like all the entries. A lot of effort has been put into each piece and by liking them we show our appreciation towards the author.

2. Read ALL THE ENTRIES before you decide on your favourite(s). You have until August 28, 2021, to read and vote.

3. Having made up your mind, you can vote for 2 pieces only. 

4. Voting will be held on a different chapter, so please make sure to vote there. Votes will only be counted under the Voting chapter.

5. All pieces are open for comments. In-line or end of the chapter, do let us know what you think of each piece.

6. DO NOT advertise any piece.

7. DO NOT vote for your piece.

WRITERS! A quick reminder for you! 

Once the results are declared, I request you to publish your pieces on your respective profiles. If you are one of the three winners' a badge will be given to you to add to your Book Cover.

 If you are one of the three winners' a badge will be given to you to add to your Book Cover