Hope

"Do you Suman Tiwari accept Shravan Malhotra as your husband?" The priest asked. Did I really accept him? But I guess I didn't have another choice. I am forced to marry him. My father is running in debt and The Shravan Malhotra infamous billionaire was the only option to help him but he wanted something in return and it still disgusts me that how my father easily sold me away as if I was not a human but a thing to him. Was I really that burden to him? Well, I guess therefore he is my STEPFATHER. 

I was brought out of my thoughts as my mother stood beside me elbowed and then let a single tear fall I replied "I do". The priest then announced. "And now hereby I announced you as a man and you as his wife".

I felt his cold hand took mine, was he this nervous and he slowly slid the wedding ring in my finger. I looked at it through my veil and it was really beautiful. And I wish his heart is too. But every thought vanished through thin air as he drops my hand immediately and walks down the aisle alone leaving me there. 

My mother pulled me with her behind him. I had googled him when he was declared as the one I would be getting married but hardly I could get any information except that he is the hottest bachelor of the city actually WAS.

We reached a huge mansion soon after a short drive of 20 minutes from the wedding destination. Still, the area was completely isolated hardly there were any houses around. He even didn't wait for me to come out of the car and straight went inside his mansion. 

I managed somehow with my wedding gown, as soon as I entered the house I found him still waiting to ascend the stairs. I was a little happy seeing that. "You have your room on the left end. If you need anything you can call me. I don't like house helps so you need to manage on your own." He said and left without waiting for my reply. Even he didn't look at me once. I guess I need to survive this.

Nevertheless, after changing into some comfortable in my room which was alike my previous room, every detail was kept in thought, this was really thoughtful, I went to the kitchen to prepare some lunch for us.