TWENTY-SIX

"Erekah I hope you don't mind that I let myself in." He spoke.

"I do mind Wyatt." I said and looked at him.

"Erekah just tell me what the problem is?" He spoke.

He came near me and held my hand, but before he could reach something after holding my hand.

"Please Wyatt just give me some time." I said and tried to walk away from him but he reached for my hand and pulled me in front of him.

"You are not just the one suffering here Erekah, baka nakakalimutan mo I am the father of the child and I have every right to ask you when it comes to our child!" He said with so much pain in his eyes.

"That child was a mistake, Wyatt! Wake up, we are not together anymore stop acting like you are my husband because you are not!" I yelled back at him.

"So that's it? You will just walk away from me every time I ask about the child? Or do you even have a plan to tell let me know that I am the father at the first place?" He asked while looking right through my eyes.

I was glued from the floor, and I could not even answer his question. I am in pain bakit ba hindi niya maintindihan yon.

I breathe deeply and looked at him with so much anger.

"No Wyatt, I don't have any plans on telling you about the baby. Ni hindi sumagi sa isip ko na sabihin sayong may anak ka saken, alam mo bakit? Kase ayokong dumating tayo sa puntong kailangan kitang balikan para sa bata dahil hindi kita mahal!" I said and walk right through the door to show his way out.

"Erekah please!" He begged.

"You can see yourself out, please leave." I said while holding the door.

"Erekah just hear me out! Ple--"He was about to talk when I cut him off.

"Leave." I said and opened the door more widely for him to understand what I am saying.

He took a deep sigh, and he was about to leave when I suddenly felt dizzy and he catch me when I was about to fall.

"Are you okay?" He asked while holding me.

"Just leave...."

And everything went black.

I hear the machine beeping beside me and when I opened my eyes I saw Eros, holding my hand while sleeping.

I was about to wake him up when I suddenly froze, and I appreciate his face.

It was those things that I loved about him, he is a perfection and he literally have everything, I could never ask for more, but unfortunately, we must separate for the betterment of the both of us.