Chapter 3

Clarrisa was standing near the River Mississippi, her eyes heavy from the lack of sleep yet her eyes fixed on the city of New Orleans.

3rd person pov

"14 years went by and none of you returned, Why?! ......Walking with pride, saying and honoring the Bound of Family, weren't we family to you? It was always Hope and Hope and Hope! My mother died for your wretched family for your dauther Uncle Klaus and none of you mourned for her! Every day i waited for your letters, calls or visits but none recieved, it was always me, not Daisy, not Ethan nor Andrew it was aways me!, i waited with hope in my heart tha someday you will understand our lack and come searching for us. But you never did. I now see the point Marcel made in sending us away, he didn't want us to get catched up in the crossfire and die because you all won't ever bother saving us. You all didn't even realise we were missing. .........."-Clarissa's voice broke but still she was calm with her voice and emotions.

Unknown to her Klaus and Elijah were standing with Freya and Rebekah on the other side of the river hearing her cry.

Klaus-"They have gone through much, we deserve there hatred!"

Elijah-"We are leaving for Forks tomorrow morning, we will make direct appreance at there home!"

........................

Next Day at Forks

2 black range rovers stoped right in front of the Mikaelson's bunglow. A red mercedis was standing in the garage but it was clear that the car could slide down to enter the Garage in the basement where the most mobiles were kept.

 A red mercedis was standing in the garage but it was clear that the car could slide down to enter the Garage in the basement where the most mobiles were kept

Rebekah was the first one to come out of the car. She was travellling with Kol, Davina and Elijah. Klaus, Hayley, Hope and Freya were in the other car.

Soon every one came out of the car and stared in awe, both at the beauty of the surrounding and the house. Just as they recovered from there trance the glass door of the living room opened and out came a teenage girl nearly around her 18s or 17s talking on the phone a flipping the pages of her diary. 

As she stepped in the small garden her eyes shot up and the phone slipped from the space between her ears and shoulders, it looked like life abandoned her body, she was staring the Mikaelsons with blank eyes. Rebekah took small steps toward her but then she suddenly left her diary at the ground and ran towards the front door as she steped on the porch the front door opened and she bumped into Finn.

Finn-"Where where you i was calling from.......... inside!"

The colour left his face as his eyes met Freya and Freya started skidding towards Finn who has now stepped down the stairs of his door porch. Daisy backed away and runs inside the door. Freya and Finn share a hug then the rest of the Mikaelon sibling also hug Finn. Rebekah was hugginghim the last when the door opened and Ethan and Andrew stepped out with Daisy following behind. The three were wearing cold looks yet shock was visble.

"Ethan, my son!"-Davina nearly breaks and hugs him, which kept Ethan in shock for a moment but he also hugs her back yet kept his face cold and straight. Kol hugs them both from behind. Andrew and Daisy were taking in on this scene from there place on the porch. But Hope runs and hugs Andrew crying apologies. Daisy side smiles and then fully gives up smiling when Rebekah and freya hugs her apreciating her beauty and smartness. But her smile turned into a frown as she sees callers' name and photo that flashes on her phone.

Finn-"What is it Daisy?"

Daisy speaks in shock-"Its Clarrisa she has just arrived at the airport."

-------------

Daisy, andrew and Ethan have hugged there parents but won't give up there hatred towards them, but will clarrisa remain with her heart and hope for family or will she break the relations with them for worse or for better