Chapter 21

Clarissa' POV

After my talk with Ethan, I left for the hotel. It didn't felt right, I suddenly started feeling sick, maybe it was all the worry, or the baby to come, r the wedding, or maybe I was having side effects of using my dark powers.

Everyone left for lunch somewhere else, so I sat in my now separate room and started thinking about what to do next. Suddenly I felt a wind rushing beside me. And without turning I knew who exactly is or let's say are standing behind me.

"What do you want?"-I asked without turning.

"A little help."-Uncle Kol said in his appreciative voice.

"I appreciate it but I can't!"-I said smiling.

"Look Clary-"-Dad started but I cut him off.

"It's Clarrisa! Clarrisa Mikaelson."-I said as venom came poured out in each word.

"Clarrisa we need help and Hope is gonna die without your help."-Uncle Kol said again trying to convince me.

"Why do I care?"-I asked as I turned my head to look t them all.

"Oh Come On! We got your mother back!"-Klaus said raising his voice.

"Not like she cares about me! It was all your plan wasn't it Uncle Klaus. Or as now my siblings say 'the hybrid bastard Klaus'."-I said trying to get the better off him.

"Look your brothers are the only ones with enough power to destroy the hollow, and you are the only one to convince them. Please help us."-Uncle Kol said putting a safe hand in front of Klaus.

"Uncle Kol I respect you a lot but when it comes to family I make sure what I say. The spell you want my brothers to perform is dangerous. But I will lend you the spell, my lovely sister Daisy promised you the spell, not the witches for it. So here you go. And the next time try not to make an unwanted appearance. Or your dead bodies will reach the shores of New Orleans just like you first reached."-I said as an old paper appeared in my hands and I raised it to pass it. As Dad took it from the end and kept it inside his coat.

"You-"-Klaus started but I cut him off again.

"Don't! Look I am doing what my father always did, protecting the family. I am protecting my family and you are protecting yours. But there is a difference between me and my father. He made promises kept his word without questioning his benefit. He had followed you and sought happiness for you without question his happiness and benefit. But I am not my Father. I am Elijah Mikaelosn's daughter but Catelyn McNamara gave me life. Her blood also runs in my veins. And everything I ever did in my life adds up to something big. Every suffering, every loss, every tear, every promise, every word, every alliance, every action, anything and everything I ever did in my life is because of a reason. A reason I build the day my mother died. And it only strengthened the day I left New Orleans. And if I think someone or something is being an intervention in my way like you all are being right now, I erase them. From history and life both. And for people like you, I believe that it is better to stand and fight, if you run you'll only die tired."-I said as I open the front button of my overcoat so did my dad off his coat.

"What makes you think we will run?"-Uncle Klaus said.

"Ooooo...isn't that what you have been doing since Mikael found you are not his one blood."- I said smiling now like a devil.

"Well right now he also stands by our side."-He said as I felt someone standing behind me.

"Hmmmmm.........a snake inside the family. Well, I am the serpent in this one."-I said as I planted my elbow in his chest.

3rd Person POV

Clary turns and kicks straight into Klaus' jaw making him fall back. As Kol advances with she threw a dagger at him and he falls grey. Then she turns to Mikael and closes her fist making him choke on his own blood. And she opens it his heart comes flying in her fist. And he falls unconscious on the ground. Then turning she ducks underneath Klaus' hand and hits him in his waist making him fall back but before he could touch the ground she pulls on his hand making him falling in the opposite direction on his knees. Without facing his she broke his hand by the shoulder she then turned to face his back and stuck her heels in it then took them out. Turning again she ducked from Kol's punch, and before he could do anything she held his hand and locked her legs with his neck and slammed him in the ground while she stood up easily and he laid there unconscious due to the cracked neck.

 Turning again she ducked from Kol's punch, and before he could do anything she held his hand and locked her legs with his neck and slammed him in the ground while she stood up easily and he laid there unconscious due to the cracked neck

Clary's POV

I turned around finding dad and Klaus standing facing me. I huffed and advanced towards them kicking Klaus hard enough across the jaw and turning to block my father's move. He then turned inside the lock and threw me on the ground with my back hitting hard. Klaus laughed on this.

"Yeah you said it right you know how she fights!"-it was more to dad than to me.

I twirled my legs in the air and stood back up and cracked my neck. Without any warning and I turned in the air and kicked my dad in the chest and then stood back on my legs. Klaus' eyes widened as he gave a battle cry and advanced towards me, I smiled and vamp sped across him. I stood facing the wall as his back faced mine. As if the room was silent and he dropped on the ground with a thud and I straightened and walked out of the room. But before I left the room I turned and watched my father standing and watching all this.

"Why?"-He asked voice barely a whisper.

"Dad I appreciate it you came back for me, you changed for me. But it was too late, you were never there for me when I wanted you the most. When I didn't even know my abilities when I was struggling with each and everything. So whatever I am is what I made myself. What MY family helped me to be. You or your family was nowhere in sight for none of us. So why now? Because it's Hope? We were never part of Always and Forever. So it's Now or Never."-I said and left the room.

..................

Author Note

Yo! So I have this thought in my mind what should I do with Clary! I mean she is one of the main characters. I don't know what I must do that wouldn't change the whole story yet leaves a great impact on the rest of them. 

1). Kill Hayley

2). Kill Dahlia and Esther.

3). Take the McNamara throne and rebuilt the Strix.

4). The 4 siblings leave their family behind and travel around the world and live their life happily.

5). Make Ethan and Andrew dagger Clary. Then make Daisy kills Andrew and then she attempts to kill Ethan but Hope kills her. 

6). The 4 leave with their family and then law low until Klaus and Elijah die as they want.

7). Make Catelyn McNamara be killed by Hollow and Clary lose her humanity and kill Mikael and the rest of the people against her then fight the Hollow.