Chapter 24

The Mikaelson Bungalow in Greece

3rd Person POV

"Hope breakfast is ready honey!"-Freya's voice rang through the kitchen as light steps trodded down the stairs.

"Coming Aunty Freya."-Hope said and entered the kitchen

"Good Morning dad, Good morning everyone."-Hope said passing a kiss to her dad and taking a seat around the table.

"How did you sleep?"-Hayley asks her daughter smiling.

"Nice!"-Hope answered back as she started cutting a piece of her pancake.

"We are taking you to the museum."-Klaus said smiling.

"O! Thanku."-Hope said smiling brightly

"You, Uncle Elijah, and your father will accompany you. Cause they are the only ones will brief knowledge in art and objects."-Kol said grumpily.

"I may not be going."-Elijah announced nonchalantly still reading his paper.

"And why is that brother?"-Klaus asked smiling slightly.

"I have things to discuss with my daughter."-Eliah said turning the page of his newspaper still not turning his gaze from it.

"Good, then I would ask you to get on her good side again, Catelyn would help to wouldn't you darling?"

Everyone's face turned serious and turned to Catelyn who was sitting on the table seconds ago smiling but now she had a serious look.

"A straight no sounds good."

"Oh come on! She is your daughter she will listen to you."

"And I am not gonna ask my daughter to convince her brother for what a suicide? I don't even understand Andrew is your own blood, Klaus. How can you be so stone-hearted? Saving Hope and sacrificing him! We get it if something happens to Hope you will tear the world apart but so will Clarrisa if something ever happens to Andrew or Ethan. And in this, case the spell will kill them both. And even if Hope would be fit and running after the spell. Clarrisa will hunt all of you down and kill you. She may be a Mickelson but her loyalties and promises are for them. And redemption is not one of her traits."-Catelyn said and left the table and started walking to her room.

"Klaus you just took after Mikael, you are him. Even worst."-Catelyn turned and left to her room.

Rebekah and Hayley followed suit. Davina and Kol left the house for something just after that. Freya took Hope and left her in her room. Just Klaus and Elijah were there. Klaus looking down at his table while Elijah still reading the paper.

"Klaus after the birth of Hope. Sense came to you to care for your family. But you forgot something very important while trying to save your daughter, Ethan, daisy, Andrew, and Clarrisa all of them are also our kids. They also are Mikaelsons and they can be just like us when it comes to family. But stronger. We have fought much in these 1000 years, made grave mistakes, and forgiven when not to. Searched for redemption and cure for nothing but our own sins. "-Elijah said closing his newspaper and got up straightening his vest and left.

................................

Everything was silent in the noon. Hayley was looking for Hope to practice magic with Freya. Elijah was talking with Catelyn in the library about the Strix and all she missed since her death. Klaus was nowhere in sight which meant he was painting. Davina and Rebekah were talking about fashion in the Renessa period.

Suddenly the front doors opened with a loud thud. Everyone vamp sped to the entrance hall.

There stood Clarissa, Ethan, Daisy, and Andrew.

Clarrisa standing in front of them, Ethan a little beside her a step behind her. Daisy and Andrew couple of steps behind.

Hayley took hold of Hopes' hand.

"You just made it easier."-Ethan said and the vamp sped.

Klaus, Elijah, and Kol vamp sped at the same time but Clarrisa held them in the air. Ethan now had Hayley's face between his hands.

He started reciting a spell. Freya tried saying something but Andrew closed his fist and her magic got blocked same happened to Davina.

As Ethan recited the spell Klaus who was holding his neck kept shouting. Blue veins started to appear on Hayley's face as Hope's eyes glowed blue. Her hand which was holding Hayley also had the same veins. Suddenly Hope fell on the ground a few meters away. Rebekah tried running towards Ethan but Daisy did a round kick and Rebekah fell on the ground a few meters away. When Hayley's skin started parting away with a blue glow. Her eyes turned yellow in her wolf color.

 Her eyes turned yellow in her wolf color

Ethan kept reciting the spell. Catelyn came into the entrance hall, Clarrisa saw her and took off her overcoat keeping it on the chair. Daisy and Andrew stood there. Hope to and was going to run when Daisy opened her fist and raised her hand. And waves emitted.

Catelyn and Clarrisa walked towards each other as the snake whip appeared in her hands

Catelyn and Clarrisa walked towards each other as the snake whip appeared in her hands. She yanked it and it straightened into a rod.

"Don't do this Clarrisa!"-Catelyn warned her daughter.

"Someone had to."-Clarrisa said and launched at her mother.

Catelyn was avoiding her every move ducking, moving aside, jumping, rolling on the ground. Then suddenly Clarrisa turned the whip and got a hold of her leg. And pulled her to the ground. Raising her hand in the air a red glow covered it and she planted the same hand on Catelyn's forehead. 

Suddenly Ethan's voice rose and Hayley fell to the ground. Hope to shout 'mom'. As she crawled through the floor and held her mother's now lifeless body in her arms. But Daisy snatched her hand and pulled her away. At the same timing, Clarrisa retreated from her mother.

"You'll learn to live without one we learned to live without any."-Daisy said and left Hope to fall on the ground as Hayley's body caught fire. 

Ethan turned away walked soon Daisy joined him and Clarrisa stood near the chair wearing her coat.

Andrew raised his hand in the air and the three brothers got dropped to the ground.

"Don't or next will be Freya and Davina."-Andrew spoke and turned.

They all walked out of the entrance hall and the vamp sped off.