Chapter 4

"We need to stop her! Like right now!"-Andrew said climbing down the stairs from the floor to the living room where the Mikaelson family was.

Ethan entered from the living room from the hallway where the dark objects and witch stuff were kept wearing his leather jacket and a dark globe in his hands which didn't go unnoticed by Davina, Kol, and Freya

"So what's the plan?"- Daisy asks. Knowing her brothers she knew that they both must be having a plan.

"The plans to hide them before Clarrisa goes kicking their butts outside the house!"- Ethan speaks standing in front of them. The Mikaelsons were seated on the sofas. The living room was having two glass walls giving the view of the front wooden porch. The second also gives the view of the front door from outside.

 The second also gives the view of the front door from outside

The wooden porch was not wide or big but for standing and having a view of the garden sitting area

The wooden porch was not wide or big but for standing and having a view of the garden sitting area. The garden was having two white sofas and a low glass table with a shed over their head.

"So want them to go playing hide n seek around the home before Clarrisa finds them kicks them out or maybe it's better if she cancels their invitation! "-Daisy speaks annoyed. She hated hope and her mother and uncles and aunts for neglecting them. Which all of them did.

"Look Daisy we are not doing this for them we just don't want Clarrisa to see Hope or Hayley, and we cannot hide them anywhere in Forks because she will sense them, so using the Globe will be the best"-Andrew said looking at Ethan for agreement. Ethan nodded looking down at the ground.

After an argument about what to do and what not to do. Everyone agreed to hide them because no one wanted to upset Clarrisa at least not now. Ethan later placed the black globe on the table and a glow emerged from inside it. which meant that Clarrisa now cannot see the now arrived Mikaelson. And rest everyone can.

Knowing Clarrisa, Ethan knew she is never late not even with seconds this is one of the many traits she inherits from her father but is very delicate with it, he would cost few seconds or even minutes but she wouldn't. Even her words, which meant she will go through anything even to save the enemy if she promised.

............

Play the music for extra effect 

Ethan stood up after settling the Dark object behind the flower pots that were kept at either side of the sofas. 

Everyone heard a car stop in front of the house which was visible from the window, Rebekah stood up from horror of what would happen and whether the globe would work or not. The Mikaelson which arrived at noon didn't know why they were taking cautions with Clarrisa, though Finn said that the three(Ethan, Andrew, and Daisy) hate them more than Clarrisa does.

The car door opened and a tall beautiful blonde teenage girl stepped out wearing a leather jacket, a black shoulderless top, with black skinny-fit jeans and high heel black boots.

Elijah stood seeing her. She got off the car and tossed her guitar over her shoulder in a savage look and towards the front door while the car got inside the basement garage. 

Clarrisa opened the door and walked inside not needing anyone to open the door for her, she walked towards the iving room in her usual regal and cool manner for few seconds everyone forgot their worries and entered in a small trance.

"Well  I remade the stake"- Clarrisa says pulling a white oak stake from behind her, which was safely stuck underneath her jacket. Seeing this everyone's eyes widened except Ethan, Andrew, Finn, and Daisy who side smirked at the faces of the invisible because it was the same stake that Dahlia burst.

"well look at you dear niece I trip to Louisiana and you forget me!"-Finn said standing up from his single high sofa near Elijah's and opening his hands in a loving manner. which Clary accepted after settling her guitar case on the ground.

After Clarrisa separated she took a whole view of the room and sensed that her brothers and sisters were standing around the sofas whereas there was no one then she saw it. The globe. Kept hidden behind the flower pot decors.

She waited for Henrik to enter, she knew that no one yet knew she has discovered the globe. As soon as Henrik entered she didn't waste a second in speeding around the room to the Flower decor pot and picking up the globe high enough and standing on the high platform that was running around the sofa wall for everyone to see. She was holding the Whiteoak stake in one hand and the globe in the other.

Which made everyone doubt Clarrisa's actions if she gets to know that the other part of their family is here and her own blood hid them. 

"So now dear brothers of mine tell me who are you hiding?"-Clarrisa says smiling sweetly.

Henrik folds his arms knowing she is going to regret her actions. The originals didn't pay much attention to him because Clarrisa was the main problem here.

"Clarrisa come down please!"-Andrew begs him in his concerned tone

"well sister aren't you tired from the long flight!"-Daisy asks trying to get Clarrisa out of the living room.

"Well sister you should she the renovations my manager had made on my plane it didn't even felt like one, I had the most comfortable journey of my life!"-Clarrisa says calmly teasing everyone.

Clarrisa got on her right knee and broke the globe with a smash on the same platform, smirking victoriously. Not noticing anything yet she jumped and sped to her initial position near ethan. Klaus and, Freya stood up while Elijah, Rebekah, and Kol walked where they both were standing with emotionless faces. 

Her face fell to shock and agony seeing the Originals, she tightened her grip on the white oak much more seeing Hayley and Hope sitting behind the standing figures.