Chapter 27

3 weeks later

Henrik's POV

"Honey, can you close the microwave?"-Danneel asked from where she stood beside the counter, turning the whisk in a white liquid.

"Aye-aye captain"-I said and moved to turn the microwave off. As I moved the doorbell rang.

"Wait I'll get the door."-She said and moved to open the door. But I felt something and stopped her.

Suddenly a plank of wood came flying in and got slammed on the wall behind us, I got Danneel behind me. Looking outside I saw, Klaus, standing with a cold look. Soon enough Finn and Morgana came into the living room.

"Out of my way brother."-He said and I felt Finn stand beside me. I cracked my neck, warning enough that he isn't getting what he wants.

"Then I have to kill you all."-Klaus says and moves. Morgana raises a shield in front of the house due to which he cannot enters.

"What is this?"-Klaus moves but a clanging sound comes and he stumbles back.

"A shield."-Morgana speaks raising her voice.

"Drop it or I'll burn this house down, with you in it."-Klaus shouts in anger.

"Try. Let's see what happens."-Finn says and folds his hand on his chest. Freya steps from beside him.

"Clary, Ethan, Daisy, and Andrew killed Hayley."-Freya says in her devil-like voice.

"We know."-I said being as obvious one can.

"Clary also killed her mother."-Freya speaks trying to reason with us.

"We know."-Danneel speaks.

"Then you also know we want revenge."-Klaus says swaying his head to the left.

"How?"-Finn asked crossing his hand in front of him.

"By killing Morgana and the little life inside her. We heard that little faint heartbeat. You took Hope's smile and now I am gonna take yours."-Klaus says and his eyes flash yellow with veins near it.

"Brother how naive you can be. For years your guys overlooked your children, Lucien even threatened Clary's life and then Hayley left them for dead between your all enemies. It was Marcel who saved them and when you all returned, you guys didn't even leave a glance at them you guys returned for Hope and the Hollow. It wasn't them. The day you guys entered Daisy's mind. They started scheming, all the ways to hurt you and take revenge. Every aspect and future possibility was dealt with. Elijah choking Clary, resection of Caitlin, transferring the Hollow into Andrew, the small fight, the little quarrels, Rebekah's vacation, then Ethan kicking you all out, transferring the hollow into Hope. Then the wedding preparation, then your fight with Clary, Hayley's death. But what was unaccepted was Caitin's death. Which Clary explained. The McNamara ancestors were angry at her, as she was helping you all and she was not a piece from inside, her death on her daughter's hand gave her that lost piece and redemption."-Finns tell him the whole story.

"Lies."-He shouted.

.........................

Clary's POV

"I don't care, how was the Strix built or ruled. What matters is that they ended up dead because of it. Therefore, a new charter will be made."-I spoke to Adelaide.

"My Lady."-She agrees and moves out of the hall.

"Matthews, send my lunch in my room. And clear my evening meeting if any."-I raise my voice so his witch ears can hear me.

"You are supposed to eat dinner with your Grandmother, My Lady."-Matthews speaks and descends the grand stairs.

"Esther?"-I asked and he nodded.