Chapter 17

3rd Person POV

A high-pitched feminine scream ran through the Mikaleosn bungalow.

"Daisy!"-Morgana shouted and ran from her room towards Daisy's.

Danneel, Finn, and Henrik followed her, Ethan rushed from the hallway. The black range rover that just came to a stop, a door flew open and Clary ran out in human speed then vamp sped and appeared in Daisy's room, only to find her family, not the other Mikaelson.

"What was that?"-Voice of Rebekah came as she entered her room. 

"What? You were here right? What did you do? Huh? What did you do?"-Ethan asked.

"Ethan, calm down, she didn't do anything!"-Danneel said but he ignored her and turned to Clary.

"No! It's them, Clary, it was always them! It's because of them, if they didn't come back ruining our life, it would have been all nice and well, not us stabbing each other. Not the hollow sticking dear to our brother's life. .....I am gonna kill them."-He said.

"Ethan have you lost your mind"-Clary asked shouting

"No, I haven't! I am just gonna do what should have been done the day they stepped inside."-He answered jogging down the stairs and throwing his hand ahead of him in the air.

The Mikaelson's flew out of the house including Catelyn.

"The next time I see you anywhere will be the last time you see anything."-Ethan shouts and closes the door.

..................................................

Daisy's POV

I was on my bed surrounded by my family, my real family. Aunt Morgana and Aun Danneel were sitting on either side of me. Uncle Finn was leaning against the door frame, while Uncle Henrik was near the window. Clary sat on the swing smiling at me as I woke up, a sad smile.